We dont get what we deserve in life, we get what we attract.

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you feel like crap and are down
that what your gunna get holmes
like a frequency magnet
youll get a b1tch but just as depressed as you
fix yourself first then women will arrive

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it. :)

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it thechallanger. Put it on your sig so you can inform and learn everyone on SoSuave about this.
Great, simple, petit and awesome post :) Like a gourmet dish!

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonafide said:
Bull****. I've been happy for years, still no girl.
What you admit to yourself is always inevitable to re acre

Desert Rose

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys heard of the law of attraction? It is pretty powerfull stuff I just watched a movie on it called The Secret. Basically it says that we are all made up of energy; our thoughts and feelings create energy waves that attract similar things or whatever it may be that you are feeling/thinking.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Rose said:
Have you guys heard of the law of attraction? It is pretty powerfull stuff I just watched a movie on it called The Secret. Basically it says that we are all made up of energy; our thoughts and feelings create energy waves that attract similar things or whatever it may be that you are feeling/thinking.
Yea, thats where he got this post from.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think the whole "secret" stuff is BS. A lot in that movie didn't make any sense at all. However, I do think that people can pick up the slightest vibes of insecurity from one another. Therefore the OP has a real good point. You need to not think about getting rejected or whatever just let it happen on it's own.

And to Bonafide, it's obvious your past (and the prospect of the future) is dragging you down. Find your niche, get comfortable, and wreak havoc my man.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread OP! You're 100% right we get what we attract.

SickAgain said:
I honestly think the whole "secret" stuff is BS. A lot in that movie didn't make any sense at all. However, I do think that people can pick up the slightest vibes of insecurity from one another. Therefore the OP has a real good point. You need to not think about getting rejected or whatever just let it happen on it's own.
The law of attraction is based on new scientific discoveries. I've spent many hours reading about it from all sorts of angles and the more I read the more sense it all makes.