Way to get girls to approach you (tested)

UnluckyGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I didnt apply this method but I(19 at the time) was with a friend(24 at the time) who did. We were at a lounge bar type(I got in because i know some people there(21+ place)) thing and were sitting on the couch looking around at different girls there. We saw these two college girls(hb7 hb6) sitting at a table when all of a sudden father and son approach these two girls. At first I was like wtf? Is this for real? father and son trying to pick up these girls haha. There girls faces looked bored and annoyed but they were just trying to be nice to them. Keep in mind dad and son were trashed.

Now after they left it was getting late but my friend wanted to talk to them so he did this. He got the waitress and told her to tell the two girls that they can have a drink on him. When she went over and asked the girls what they wanted, they both came over to me and my friend. Now I was and still am a afc but I managed to keep a good conversation with the hb7. I knew nothing was gonna happen even though they invited us to their place because I had to be at work very early in the morning. I was surprised on how well this method worked.

Now I know this is probably obvious method but just a reminder for those who maybe forgot.

UnluckyGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yes you are paying for their drinks but its a kind gesture non the less. Maybe this isnt the way to go about it but I just thought I would post that story to get some input.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scribblec said:
ur paying for the girls company...
Say you take a friend or relative out to lunch and say "Hey this one is on me." Are you paying for their company? No!

If you look at it as paying for her company,then that's what it is. Some people don't mind buying drinks,meals,snacks or whatever to get peoples' attention,everyone has their own way of doing things. It's just a matter of whether or not it works for them.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It may work or it may not, but basically you're still approaching them, you're initiating contact, just in a different way.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UnluckyGuy said:
Well yes you are paying for their drinks but its a kind gesture non the less. Maybe this isnt the way to go about it but I just thought I would post that story to get some input.
Should have just given them your ATM card and PIN number.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Say you take a friend or relative out to lunch and say "Hey this one is on me." Are you paying for their company? No!...
Hopefully you aren't trying to bed a relative and if your "friend" is a woman you're already in the LJBF zone and there's no excape.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panda 2000 said:
It may work or it may not, but basically you're still approaching them, you're initiating contact, just in a different way.
Not true, he told the waitress to approach them. C'mon guys, this game of avoidance is lame.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying drinks for women you don't even know is one of the most AFC things you can do. A real man would take the lead and approach them, not pay the women to approach him. BTW, this probably would not work on a real HB. 6 and 7 is NOT a HB.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Say you take a friend or relative out to lunch and say "Hey this one is on me." Are you paying for their company? No!

If you look at it as paying for her company,then that's what it is. Some people don't mind buying drinks,meals,snacks or whatever to get peoples' attention,everyone has their own way of doing things. It's just a matter of whether or not it works for them.
Buying drinks/food for a friend is totally different than buying stuff for someone just because they have T&A.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soniq said:
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY "Get laid without talking" "Get a number without talking" "Get girls to approach you" threads popping up...
Because they are methods (tricks) that limit the pain of rejection (supposedly). The belief is that these things are the easy shortcuts to "gaming" women without the necessity of actually learning how to be an authentic DJ.