Watching bad movies are good

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before this tip can be useful you have to have some convo skills.

About a month ago I was watching t.v with this girl on my bed and I was using kino and we were flirting alot.

Then a good show came on t.v and then she really started to get into it and the kino and everything stopped. She just focused on the show. I said fvck that and I changed the channel and put on a bad scary movie from the 80's.

She asked whyI changed I said be quite and hit her with my pillow and then we started using kino and flirting.

It worked for me a few times before so guys don't stress about getting a good movie.

I remember I rented a really good movie and I watched it with my dad and after that it was time for her to go home/ She left before I could try to get with her.

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have realised this aswell, bad movies work a charm.

I think this girl i am with has also realised this as she suggested a movie we would have to watch together because it is so bad.

great tip

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Worked for me too!

Some months ago when I was still with my ex, she was coming to spend the night here, and I let her choose a movie since I had seen all the movies I could think of at that time.. It turned out to be real bad and boring! She then said "turn it off and we'll do something else" :D

So, a bad movie, some kino, and she won't mind if you turn it off ;)