Wasp waisted women considered "ugly" by other women

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at Kate Winslet, holy fück she's bangin!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
looks like they are wearing lamp shades!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article is not about the women's actual figures, it's about the style of dress that creates the illusion that their waist is smaller than it is. Personally, I think the dresses look a little odd. Kate Winslet's is probably the best of the lot.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
I confirm. This is correct. As a woman I find these clothes super very weird on the otherwise nice women. Especially weird is on the thin british actress, Keira --forgot her name. She looks like a robot from a sci fi movie in this outfit.
Only Kate looks good, but she is bigger/curvier than the others so the dress doesn't make her look weird, just thinner/accentuates her curves.
its weird that men like the death star trooper look... XD

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive said:
Only Kate looks good, but she is bigger/curvier than the others so the dress doesn't make her look weird, just thinner/accentuates her curves.
The dress below Kate's boobs are also a darker color, which accentuates them and makes them look bigger. Interesting that it is designed by Stella McCartney, Paul McCartney's daughter.

Rhianna doesn't look too bad, but I agree Kiera Knightley looks freakish, like she should be in I, Robot or something.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiera Knightly is all face. No body. It'd be like fücking a 2X4 with a hole in it. Oh, and a lamp shade on top lmao.