was this a test

l23

Don Juan
Reaction score
So friday night I met this hot chic at a party, K-closed, n the next day f-close her. So when we started getting it on, n we were both naked, I said "wait let me get a condom"(which was in my pocket) n she answered "Don't worry about it I'm on birth control". Later on, I asked her if she wanted 2 do it w/o condom, n she replied "Most guys dont like condoms" I told her that it was better 2 b safe, n she replied "Most of those guys r irresponsible".
So guys tell me if this a test or am I just overanalyzing.
Thanx

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if its a test. Seriously. Your a man and you do what you want to do. It almost sounds like shes a filthy hor. She just let guys *** in her all the time? What sort of girl is she?

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most college girls are all about not getting pregnant, so you don't have to worry about that near as much as other types of females. But for your own safety, condoms are a good idea. I don't think it was any kind of test at all, she just was being real and stating the obvious.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she's the one who is irresponsible. She doesn't normally use them because guys don't like to? All the more reason you should wrap up before you do anything.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Don't worry about it I'm on birth control".
You know how many fvcking times I've heard this line? Every time was from a woman who wanted to have my baby.

When you hear words like this, you either tell her "condom or nothing" or get the fvck out of there. YOU decide when you want to become a father, not her.