WAs just chatting with this chic

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just chating with this girl I met on my space. She told me she's a freak and she loves bad boys and stoners and all that. So we were chatting, and she starts telling me how depressed she is right now.

I jokingly said "i'll give you a spanking maybe you'll feel better"

She said "you're sick......bye" and logged off.

WTF? What i said wasn't that bad was it?

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
I was just chating with this girl I met on my space. She told me she's a freak and she loves bad boys and stoners and all that. So we were chatting, and she starts telling me how depressed she is right now.

I don't understand people who "Groom" women online...isn't that what paedaphiles do to kids?....just get out in the real world and meet real women instead of acting like some kind of pervert online.

Toohot4upilot

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I hear that

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: WAs just chatting with this chic

Originally posted by LoveBOT
I don't understand people who "Groom" women online...isn't that what paedaphiles do to kids?....just get out in the real world and meet real women instead of acting like some kind of pervert online.

yeah good advice... however at the moment i'm helping run a business and i work 7 days a friggin week.. i don't have time to be going out hunting for chics... yeah if I see one in the store I'll talk and try to get the digits but whatever...

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
bro you should have just told her you had some killer chronic, and to come over to your house.

That would have sealed the deal, don't freak them out on the net. Get the number right away and go in for the kill, talking on aim for weeks just turns you into the surrogate boyfriend at best case, and never ends with you banging the chic.

Get some nuts and get her number then take care of business.

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: WAs just chatting with this chic

yeah good advice... however at the moment i'm helping run a business and i work 7 days a friggin week.. i don't have time to be going out hunting for chics... yeah if I see one in the store I'll talk and try to get the digits but whatever...
You have time to hunt for chicks online, but yet you don't have time to hunt offline, women don't want to spend time with a guy that has no time for them.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JH6
bro you should have just told her you had some killer chronic, and to come over to your house.

That would have sealed the deal, don't freak them out on the net. Get the number right away and go in for the kill, talking on aim for weeks just turns you into the surrogate boyfriend at best case, and never ends with you banging the chic.

Get some nuts and get her number then take care of business.

man I asked for her # already in a chat we were having.. I said I would love to talk to you but you have to fill in the blank xxx-xxx-xxxx... she said nah... I don't want to give out my number... what's a guy supposed to do?

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: WAs just chatting with this chic

Originally posted by LoveBOT
And "paedaphiles" don't exist in the "real world"? :rolleyes:

And the women on the internet are some "new breed" of women different from those in the "real world"? :rolleyes:

When will you people learn there is absolutely no difference. The rules of the game change a little. The people don't.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score

She said she was depressed. Ask yourself: if you saw a woman that looked really depressed at the club, would you consider her to be "approachable"?

Cut it out with the internet and go meet people face to face. Talking with women online gives you no ability to read body language and build rapport.