Was indifference the best way to handle this ?

house

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, it's a girl I acted a ***** with, she put it on a plate , didn't lay then f'd it all up after. You may have seen my posts (pretty pathetic reading )a few months back.
Since then I've had a couple of lays, steady plate until I got bored ,being hitting the gym a lot & felt much better in general. Still working on drinking less.
I n/c with her, acted indifferent when paths crossed etc. & she was no longer in my mind. She was just one of many I regret not nailing due to my beta blue pill traits / thinking.
so, I'm at a bar with a couple of friends . She sat at the other end talking to a mutual friend who came in with me.
From somewhere he asks if she shaves. She responds ' house wouldn't know, he never got that far ' (in earshot)
I wasn't even involved in the convo & ignored it.
Then she shows a picture of something (a cat?) to him & says it's like house?? (again, in earshot)I just tell her to stop being ****ing wierd.
Then back to being indifferent to her, chatting to my other mate & a bartender for a bit. End of night .

How would a DJ of handled this?

I know her respect for me was lost when I didn't smash it but why the trash talk now? I just wanted to unleash back but thought **** it she just lost all my respect.
I don't normally give a damn what people think but disrespecting me in front of my mates really Pissed me off .

Thanks in advance .

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of interjected with "I didn't get that far because I lost interest!"

But for the record....a woman you refused to bang will be severely scorned.