Was i being rude?

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
My date showed up with her friend. I was like WTF...? I knew she was testing the water and i should have played this different way but i straight up told her that i'd leave and go see my friends if she doesn't take her friend home. We hung out for two hours and split. On the way back to my place, her and her friend didn't say a word and they were kind of pissed off. I know it's pretty much over but i want to give it a one more shot (call her again sometime this week).

Was i being rude to her?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
assuming that you let her see your sexuality and maybe played your cards right, I'd be pissed if she brought a friend too. I honestly don't know what I'd do... I'd want to get away without looking mad ofcourse, but i'm not gonna sit there watching them both talk **** either... What would the rest of you do?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tough call Crook, had you made it clear it was a date, or were you just meeting somewhere? That would determine if you were rude or not.

The only thing you did that was probably not so good was that you said you would leave if she didn't take her friend home... then you hung around for another two hours and went back to your place???

1. You didn't follow through on your 'ultimatum'
2. You pi$$ed her and her friend off.

Chances are you'll get a cold reception if you called, she would probably be expecting an apology, I wouldn't bother calling.

Next please...

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hard call man.....give it a couple of days then call.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im guessing she wasnt comfortable with you at the time to go alone with you. How long have you known this girl before asking her out? When you asked her out, did it sound like as if you were asking her out on a date or just out casually. I had the same thing happen to me before. I just used C&F when she did it. When she came to the date with her friend, i told her she was a kinky girl and im game for a 3some if she really wanted it. i spent the night hitting on her friend. she got mad at me but she just wanted me more after that.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF I was you, I would`ve let her friend came and spent more time talking to her than the other girl I`m dating. That would make her feel real stupid for bringing a third party.

CRooK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know girls do this to test the guy if he's okay or not. I know her for three months (we were in the same class) but we never really talk because i had a girlfriend back then.

This is what confused me. We kiss closed on the first date two weeks ago and i know she's very interested in me. But why would she bring her fugly ass friend and ruin the whole thing? So what you guys are saying is that i have to make it clear that i'm going on date with her??????? How the fuk do i do that?? Tell her not to bring her friend?? I know they're talking $hit about me and i will probably get c0ckblocked by her friend.

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should have said "you didnt tell me you were bringing a friend, next time let me know so i can call one of my friends up."

or you coulda called a friend of yours then.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
follow killerasp's advice..make her feel stupid for bringing a 3rd wheel..but do it subtley..so as not to show you are affected by it

Liz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bman
should have said "you didnt tell me you were bringing a friend, next time let me know so i can call one of my friends up."

or you coulda called a friend of yours then.
This sounds like the best bet so far.

You should not have been aggressive on the second time seeing her. She will look at you as an angry person and will be more timid about everything dealing with you from now on not knowing how you are going to react, and may just choose to not deal with it.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether it was a date or not. She still shouldn't have brought a friend along. If somebody did that with me, I'd just smile, tell her friend it's nice to meet her, then turn around and walk off. Sayonara.

Premier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got to agree with killerasp on this.

It seems as if you did come off as rude to this girl, although she was a lot ruder in bringing her friend along on your date.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rude? no, but you did screw up. You flopped when she wasn't comfortable enough with you to be alone with you.. the problem started before she brought her friend.