Want to stay with GF but play the field

NEPA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys I'm in sort of a situation here. I'm with a girl. Wife material at that. 25, 3 prior sexual partners, educated, good family background, takes care of me, def a sweetheart. She's really nothing I can complain about. Problem is I have a sort of commitment issue. I would like to keep here but get a few more notches on my bed post before I decide if I want to marry or not. I figured you guys would be the ones to help me out with some tactics on pulling this off. If I marry I will remain loyal. There is just no ring on the finger right now so I want to take advantage. I travel all over North America with work, I make decent money 100,000.00+ a year, I could afford to drop a few pounds. So can any of you guys help me out on how to pull this off without getting caught?

bootypirate250

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think you will find help on this forum. this site is not about cheating on your gf. there is still a high level of respect on this forum

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so simple:

You don't. You found the needle in the haystack and now your gonna drop it? Wth is the matter with you?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds incredibly retarded. Don't do something to someone that you don't want to happen to you.

Fr. Andrew

Don Juan
Reaction score
In fact, I hope you do cheat on her, she catches you, and she leaves you for somebody with moral character.

Reaction score
NEPA said:
Ok guys I'm in sort of a situation here. I'm with a girl. Wife material at that. 25, 3 prior sexual partners, educated, good family background, takes care of me, def a sweetheart. She's really nothing I can complain about. Problem is I have a sort of commitment issue. I would like to keep here but get a few more notches on my bed post before I decide if I want to marry or not. I figured you guys would be the ones to help me out with some tactics on pulling this off. If I marry I will remain loyal. There is just no ring on the finger right now so I want to take advantage. I travel all over North America with work, I make decent money 100,000.00+ a year, I could afford to drop a few pounds. So can any of you guys help me out on how to pull this off without getting caught?
Yeah right. You have gingivitis. Your teeth are rotten.

Yorkex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just date and sleep around ?
Developing a cheating habit is bad , it will only get worst.

FEZ

Banned
Reaction score
NEPA said:
But you aren't potty trained yet? What's it like for girls to have to change your diapers? Isn't it pathetic that you are 25 years old and still in diapers?

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEPA said:
Use tinder when you are on your business trips. Don't give your phone number out and never see a girl more than once. Only date while out of your home city. You may find after you get it out of your system, you will settle down