Want to keep her emotionally engaged to the maximum

ronjo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short i have seeing this girl for 7months. We meet at least once a week, one of the best sex i have ever had. The girl started talking about serious relationship a few months ago i told her i like her but i am not ready at the moment for serious stuff. She called me yesterday and invited me to her place and said it would be amazing night. I went, expecting to have some good time. She said she has been thinking all day and she wanted to talk about the serious things.She refused to have sex with me, because it is not right. I told that it is not right for me not to have sex. She still refused. I got angry and she started crying she ruined the night. Right now i am angry at her. It seems the girl is in love, but i am not ready for what she wants and i tried to explain. She invited me to have some good time, and then pulled back in a way which ruined the night and made me angry. Right now i want to do something that will provoke her/tease her/made her think about me non stop and made her rethink her "it is not right". She has a birthday in a week, she invited me to the party. I dont intend to contact her during this week but wondering what to do in order to achieve what i said. After the party she is going to see her parents abroad till the end of the year, so pretty much what i will do on the party is what she will think of me while she is away. I dont believe she will change her mind until the bday, but i find what i will do then is crucial. All in all i wont see her for a lot of time it seems, but when she is back i want her to be obsessed with me. What do you guys think? Should i go to the party and keep cool as if nothing has happened and judge on her behavior how to continue.Maybe go to the party and be stone cold with her. Maybe sent her gift by the post, she will wonder whats going on. Dont go at all, but probably will loose her as plate. Opinions?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally would go to the party just to have fun, don't be cold, but don't smother, act normal, chat with other girls, just do your thing.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never get angry...wrong move bro...the move would have been to say "Ok cool...I'll talk to you later" and left...

That was real weak bro