Want to get this girls number

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I met this girl tonight at the bars...friend of one of my really good friend. She's studying the same thing I am here at school and we have a lot of similar classes this semester. We were talking a little bit, but she had to go and by that time I was back at the table and she was still talking to my friend. My friend said she said it was "really nice meeting me". Anyway, we were talking about the times we had a certain class with the same professor, and she was saying how she was struggling. I told her I could help her out (AFC? I didn't think so, because I figure it is a good opportunity to hang out with her and show my intelligence, wit, etc.), and she said she might have to take me up on that. Stupidly I didn't ask for her number (blame it on the alcohol), so how should I go about getting it? From my friend if he has it? I almost think that's creepy, but I definitely got an interested vibe from this girl.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there any other way that you can see her? If it's your last resort then ask your friend but only if that's the only way that you can get in contact with her ever again.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
YoungHOV, I'm disappointed in you. Listen to Judge nismo-4 for a quick second!

If you want the girl's # and you wanna show you've got alpha male qualities, MAKE LIKE NIKE AND JUST DO IT!!!

Nothing is etched in stone here for a meeting/ date between you two. That's because you didn't build attraction there. Great minds think for themselves. Stop going off that "He say, She say bullsh*t." Go with your gut, as that's an alpha male quality and even if you get blown out, you were a strong man/ brave lion, not a weak boy/ cowardly snake.

You've been found guilty of hesitation, overanalyzation, procrastination, and no self motivation. This crime carries a fine of...MASTURBATION!!! And you also are sentenced to reside in Chumpville Beach, South Carolina. No relaxation, buddy.

Stop worrying whether some sh*t is AFC or not because by the time you make a move, the interest level will have been dropped or someone else has gotten her.

Case closed. Show me that you learned your lesson.

YoungHOV

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo4-you're absolutely right. I dropped the ball on not getting her number. However, I could time it to run into her after her class. She told me the time she was in after we found out we had the same prof, and I have a class right by there after her class (my friend is in the same class as her and I usually wait up for him). Tuesday I will wait for her and approach.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
YoungHOV said:
nismo4-you're absolutely right. I dropped the ball on not getting her number. However, I could time it to run into her after her class. She told me the time she was in after we found out we had the same prof, and I have a class right by there after her class (my friend is in the same class as her and I usually wait up for him). Tuesday I will wait for her and approach.
SInce you didn't make a move, her IL may not be high enough. Get it back up there and for god's sake GET THE F**KIN' # ON THE GODDAMN SPOT!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you get her number? You wait until you see her again, you make some innocent small talk about her class, and say, "Hey I gotta run, but let's catch up later. What's your number?"

It's easy.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungHOV said:
Seeing as you have a mutual friend, you could also just make sure he gets you two in the same spot again soon.