want to cut bodyfat% in half need advice

Ice_Berg_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm currently at 20% bodyfat just checked for the first time and didn't realize it was so high, I guess it's my diet I do cardio 3 times a week 30-40 minutes, how long would it take realistically to get down to 10 % and what are some things i should look into doing or taking like fatburners and stuff, I've herd clenbuterol works well at burning fat without losing muscle, anyone ever tried it?

Vampire

Don Juan
Reaction score
30-40 minutes of cardio can be offset by a cupcake, keep that in mind.

I can't give you a realistic idea of how quickly you can cut your bf% in half because it's all relative to how much you weigh. If you weigh 200 pounds with 20% bodyfat, you're going to have to lose roughly 20 pounds to get to 10%. But basically, you can lose about 1-3 pounds a week in a healthy way without losing muscle mass. So gauge it from there.

And clenbuterol? Dude, taking a steroid-type compound to lose such a little amount of weight is overkill.

Drink water and eat well. Make sure you hit the weights too.

Lift for about an hour 3-4 times a week, then do about 30-60 minutes of cardio a day. You will notice a large difference in a month or two.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice_Berg_1
I'm currently at 20% bodyfat just checked for the first time and didn't realize it was so high, I guess it's my diet I do cardio 3 times a week 30-40 minutes, how long would it take realistically to get down to 10 % and what are some things i should look into doing or taking like fatburners and stuff, I've herd clenbuterol works well at burning fat without losing muscle, anyone ever tried it?
Uhh fat burning pills are scam so don't waste your money on it. The best way to lose weight is to do cardio and lift. If you REALLY want to reduce your bodyfat to 10% then I suggest you to start doing SWIMMING, not recreational but hard-core athlete swimming. Thanks to that I was always able to maintain my bodyfat at 13-10%. :D

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
listen up, DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET

get that under control first and then worry about lifting/cardio

EDIT: clenbutorol is a great choice and its not a steroid-like compound... Ephedrine/Caffiene/Aspirin is also great BUT DO NOT TAKE THESE YET, your body is obviously weak and unhealthy due to your weight and taking these substances will cause more harm than good... diet first

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start eating smaller meals more frequently, throw in some HIIT

you might grab the eBook "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle" while you're out perusing the internet, too.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by reyalp
start eating smaller meals more frequently, throw in some HIIT

you might grab the eBook "Burn The Fat, Feed The Muscle" while you're out perusing the internet, too.

Exactly. I got that book...and its sooooo perfect. And it is simple...not easy, but makes it seem so simple. www.burnthefat.com

Get this book, best 30 bucks you ever spent.

:woo: