Want To Bang Her, But Getting Friend Zoned??

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so one of my exes sent me an email out of the blue..

I was seeing her around 2 years.. she dumped me.. i disappeared from her life.. 3 months after she dumped me, she started to hunt me down, begging for me to get back with her...

She tried to get back with me for nearly 6 months, i ignored her completely.. she gets into a relationship with some dude, then stops chasing me.. now she is on a dating site, so i am guessing she is single again..

she sent me an email with her number.. i decided to fire off a quick text to her, just saying hello..

I get an instant reply.. i dont reply back to her for a while, she gets desperate and sends me a text asking if its ok to be friends...

We exchange a few text back and forth.. anyhow i have absolutely no feelings for this girl at all now.. dont know what the fuk i saw in her in first place..

But.. i would not mind having some fun with her over this dry period..

She is texting me alot, but is mostly being friendly..

How do i stop myself from getting freind zoned? I want to bang her, but should i be making a move or her?

Last edited:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "Ex" of yours is like a plague or addiction. The faster you get rid of it, the better!

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just invite her back to your place and fvck her. If she says no then move on. You shouldn't give two sh!ts if she says yes or no.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Agreed with Payaso. No fvcks are to be given with this one. Get her isolated at one person's house and from there you can do what you wish.

HOWEVER, be careful man. I would tell her at some point after you're not looking to get back together, and if she gets pissed off who cares? You still got it and that will help eliminate the dry spell :)

Yes brah... relationship with this chick is completely out of the question.. been there, done that... never again..

But.. she is worth a few bangs...

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl says she wants to be friends, then I always tell her no thanks, I already have enough friends. I'm not friends with women. If you really want to hit it, then your not going to listen us anyways. I just think that it's a waste of time. Your time is valuable and shouldn't be ever wasted on a ex. Use your time wisely and pursue women who don't want to be friends.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i offered her to come over one night for a movie..

If she comes then fair enough.. if she doesn't want to.. then no sweat off my balls..

I,m meeting other chicks, and dont really care either way

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she messaged me today, and said, let me know when you are free and i will come over to watch a movie with you

I might get back to her.. or i might decide to go ghost on her.. not sure yet

Either way relationship wise, this girl is bad news... will have to be strictly pump and dump... or... fwb

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Just invite her back to your place and fvck her. If she says no then move on. You shouldn't give two sh!ts if she says yes or no.
Pretty spot on...

In most cases, I would never touch an ex (with the exception that she was RIDICULOUSLY HOT, I was completely mature/no emotional attachment and that she was STRICTLY A PLATE, NOTHING MORE...)

Proceed with caution...

But in all seriousness, you have got to have better options than hoggin low quality ex's that you can't stand... You have to be better than that...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
Pretty spot on...

In most cases, I would never touch an ex (with the exception that she was RIDICULOUSLY HOT, I was completely mature/no emotional attachment and that she was STRICTLY A PLATE, NOTHING MORE...)

Proceed with caution...

But in all seriousness, you have got to have better options than hoggin low quality ex's that you can't stand... You have to be better than that...

Yeh brah.. i kinda feel ****ty about it.. can do alot better than this chick.. but no plates at the moment, but i,m working on it..

My intention is to call her up, when i want a bang.. done a 3sum with her once before.. so may try out some kinky shiit with her..

Strictly sex.. if she causes any problems, will drop her instantly

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Ok so one of my exes sent me an email out of the blue..

I was seeing her around 2 years.. she dumped me.. i disappeared from her life.. 3 months after she dumped me, she started to hunt me down, begging for me to get back with her...

She tried to get back with me for nearly 6 months, i ignored her completely.. she gets into a relationship with some dude, then stops chasing me.. now she is on a dating site, so i am guessing she is single again..

she sent me an email with her number.. i decided to fire off a quick text to her, just saying hello..

I get an instant reply.. i dont reply back to her for a while, she gets desperate and sends me a text asking if its ok to be friends...

We exchange a few text back and forth.. anyhow i have absolutely no feelings for this girl at all now.. dont know what the fuk i saw in her in first place..

But.. i would not mind having some fun with her over this dry period..

She is texting me alot, but is mostly being friendly..

How do i stop myself from getting freind zoned? I want to bang her, but should i be making a move or her?

Stop all the stupid drama with her man. She dumped you so she feels she has control over you. I would not go digging around in the garbage can over an ex for some sex to lose more of your dignity after you was already dumped. Girls are in abundance and no need to bang a girl that does not respect you as a man. Respect come first BEFORE you think about having sex. If you really want to do this I suggest you set up a date ASAP and make your moves then. Take her out and bring her back home. If she gets weirded out or does not seem to be interested then forget anything more to do with her. I would not put myself in a situation to be played like a fool or to be made to be a fool from her seeking validation or playing games. But that is just me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If she wants to 'come over and watch a movie', you know the rest.

So what's the problem?

There aint no problem now... earlier she was playing the whole, want to be friends BS..

But i knew that was just a ploy she was using for me to stop ignoring her, when she initialy text me..

She wants to come to my house to watch a movie with me now.. and we all know thats gona lead to some farking!!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
Stop all the stupid drama with her man. She dumped you so she feels she has control over you. I would not go digging around in the garbage can over an ex for some sex to lose more of your dignity after you was already dumped. Girls are in abundance and no need to bang a girl that does not respect you as a man. Respect come first BEFORE you think about having sex. If you really want to do this I suggest you set up a date ASAP and make your moves then. Take her out and bring her back home. If she gets weirded out or does not seem to be interested then forget anything more to do with her. I would not put myself in a situation to be played like a fool or to be made to be a fool from her seeking validation or playing games. But that is just me.

Yeh dude she did dump me... but then she spent pretty much a year begging to get back with me.. she spent a good 8 months hunting me down.. desperately.. i stayed no contact with this chick for around 1 year 6 months

The dumper became a dumpee...

But your point is valid.. i do feel somewhat ****tyy about banging a chick who once dumped me.. feel like maybe i should just go ghost on her ass

Its a matter of self respect and dignity...

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Yeh dude she did dump me... but then she spent pretty much a year begging to get back with me.. she spent a good 8 months hunting me down.. desperately.. i stayed no contact with this chick for around 1 year 6 months

The dumper became a dumpee...

But your point is valid.. i do feel somewhat ****tyy about banging a chick who once dumped me.. feel like maybe i should just go ghost on her ass

Its a matter of self respect and dignity...
That is a long time stlll holding on to her. Still man, it did not work with her and I doubt it wlll work again. She can act the same and even dump you again. How worse is that? I am just giving you what I would do but it is your choice to do what you want. So many girls to bang and I would not take someone who dumped me who treated me poor. But that is just me.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
That is a long time stlll holding on to her. Still man, it did not work with her and I doubt it wlll work again. She can act the same and even dump you again. How worse is that? I am just giving you what I would do but it is your choice to do what you want. So many girls to bang and I would not take someone who dumped me who treated me poor. But that is just me.

Hey man seriously i only see her as a fuk buddy.. no intention of getting back with her..

I don't intend to take her back.. might use her for sex for a while, then get rid..

Its been nearly two years since we broke up.. i dont really feel anything towards her anymore.. indifferent..

I know this much, she is a bit of a liability.. may try out some kinky shiit with her like a 3sum, then drop her ass

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys have any does and don'ts of having an ex as a fuk buddy?

For example absolutely no getting attached

No talking of the previous relationship

No holding hands

No going out together, thats gf and bf shiit

Anything else i should avoid... keep things completely sexual?

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soulforge said:
Do you guys have any does and don'ts of having an ex as a fuk buddy?
Indifference.

No need to be so serious and come up with a bunch of complex rules. Let her do whatever she wants to do. If she wants to buy you flowers and go out dancing and then ****. Go with it. Just remain indifferent and dont increase your investment when asked. Be realistic and restate your goals for the relationship. "I dont mind you doing nice things for me, and we do have a lot of fun but I want a sexual relationship"

Dante1a

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, tell her you want to catch up and have her bring a bottle of wine over to your place. Hang out, talk, and then hook up. (Coach Corey Wayne's invaluable advice.)

It's simple. Just do it. Then you can decide. Don't worry about it so much. :)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here are where things stand with the ex..

She sounded happy about coming to my house to watch a movie.. she later sent me a text saying...

HER - Are you ok with being friends then?

ME - Sure, friends with some benefits is better tho haha

HER - HAHA yes i was thinking the same thing xx

So she is defo up for being Fwb

Here is the odd thing tho.. around 2 weeks ago, i accepted her freinds request on FB.. this friends request was pending from months ago, i just never bothered accepting it..

Two weeks ago i accept her freind request, and her profile states she is in a relationship.. then i think she may have blocked me.. as i can't see her profile anymore!!

She found me on pof.. and sent me her number..

Now there is a possibility she has broke up with this dude, and wants to have some fun with me.. or.. she is still seeing him and wants to keep me around just incase things go bandy with her BF

Either way i dont give that much of a shiit.. i just want to bang her once a while, and maybe try some kinky shiit with her..

Would not dream of getting into a rs with her