Want her back

FranklinsTower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this may sound very AFCish but my girlfriend dumped me, she said her feelings just changed and she still wanted to be be friends, she said she started seeing me as just a friend, and i told her i really didnt want to be her friend, and she got really upset. But i really want her back, what could i do? Is there a Don Juan way to do it?

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So are you still her friend?/ YOur post kinda to short, I need information, more info~~ Then I can help, but as far as i see it, all I can tell is IDK.

john_wilshusen

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I said about the same thing to my ex and she still wanted me.. Still looked at me, actually during a show she was at where I was as well my friends counted that she looked 31 times during three songs. And do you think all her flirting with me, obsessing over me, and efforts to win me back worked? Nope. The girl basically offered herself up to me and I wasn't interested. And this girl is beautiful.. Something of the desperation is a turn off. **** her... Move on. It's high school. Relationships don't matter here. I think there may be 2 couples I could see marrying out of the practically hundreds I've seen come and go during high school.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want this broad back? Show her what shes missing. Get with other girls. She'll see it. She'll see that you're a hunk of manliness. By that time it'll be too late and you'll have another broad hangin from your arm. You'll have forgotten all about....what's her face.

Blazing Redfish

Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:
You want this broad back? Show her what shes missing. Get with other girls. She'll see it. She'll see that you're a hunk of manliness. By that time it'll be too late and you'll have another broad hangin from your arm. You'll have forgotten all about....what's her face.
Agreed. This is the best way. Make a point to make it known (show, dont tell) to her that there are other females that want you. And do not attempt to get in touch with her by any means for at least one month. It also helps if you fix the qualities in you that causes your girl to dump you on the first place.

Shapoopie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, trust me, I speak from experience here, IT'S NOT WORTH IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU MAY THINK!!!

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I feel your pain. I was in the SAME sitaution with my girl a few weeks back. But then I just realized...that Highschool relationships just aren't worth all that stress. Also, the more she see's you NOT caring about the relationship the more she is going to wonder wtf why isn't he into me anymore and try getting you back into her. Or atleast thats what my ex GF tried and I just shot her down. Trust me its for the best if you DO NOT chase her and just move on.

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Play the ignore game, don't call her, end conversation early when she calls, don't go out of your way to see her, avoid her.

When she seems desperate to get you back, ask her over to watch a scary movie. I can promise you will be cuddling lead you both into going back out. Try to me more in control. Use the tips from the DJ bible.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ignore game? Childish.

Play the DJ game. Act as if this is just some broad you met yesterday. You have no interest in her right now, she is just another girl. Act as if you never went out. Don't discuss the relationship, and if she brings it up, just tell her that was then, and you've stopped worrying about it. Then change the topic.

FranklinsTower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I kinda messed up though, I called and asked if she wanted to meet up and talk about things, she said yea, but she couldnt find the time. So **** it i'll wait until she contacts me. She said her feelings just suddenly changed and she looks at me more as a friend now, so i just wanted an explanation, to see where i went wrong so i can improve my game

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you go to school with the broad? If so, give her a week or so of space. Don't go out of your way to talk to her, if you see her in the hall just maintain eye contact and grin. It'll confuse her a bit. After that, just a simple hey will initiate the conversation. Again, I urge you to not discuss the relationship.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, move on. Find another girl, it'll be fine.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
FranklinsTower said:
So **** it i'll wait until she contacts me. She said her feelings just suddenly changed and she looks at me more as a friend now,
After you're done squirting tears into your spilled milk you can change from being a defeatist pvssy and take charge of your own fvcking life.

I hope you wake up brother.