Want an average life when you grow up? Here..

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lastly, this guy I actually know personally, and he has done more fun things than... 99% of people here myself included. Seriously, read his book if you don't believe me.

in any case, here is a link to his address to college kids, if he was to give one.

IT IS AMAZING. PDF format.

his site is http://philalawyer.net if you wanted to read more. which you will.

Reaction score
I wish I wasn't such a lazy bastard over the last year. 2009 sucked. Time to get my @$$ in gear and get out there :D

Thanks for the post. Insightful. Humorous. Glorious.

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, and I thought not having a girlfriend was bad. Of course things are going to end up like this if you are cynical and don't find meaning in anything. Then what is the point of doing anything? This is why it is helpful to gain some perspective before walking down the more conventional path. Then you know why you are doing it all and how to do it properly hopefully (e.g. don't let your kids do whatever they want and come screaming into the room at 6 A.M.)

This also shows how college is really an aberration. Eventually we have to come back to cold, hard reality. Hell, even if you try to stay in college, it's not the same when you get older. People talk about how great college is, and how there is so much action. Well, not for everyone. For a lot of people it's more like, being around a lot of attractive young girls and not being able to f*** them. I'd rather just not be around them at all. I don't live in a dorm, I don't know anyone in this area of the country (or my home town anymore, lol), and I just transferred in to graduate in a year. So it's really not a social thing anymore. In spite of trying to live like a college kid perpetually, I've been forced to move on. It's not like I'm going to be hanging out with the 19 year old kids in my English class. They are too dumb and materialistic anyway. I'm glad I'm going to graduate so I can be around more thoughtful people, instead of hearing about how "dude, I got soooo drunk last night!"

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta love what awaits you in America as a straight man!

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing said:
Lastly, this guy I actually know personally, and he has done more fun things than... 99% of people here myself included. Seriously, read his book if you don't believe me.

in any case, here is a link to his address to college kids, if he was to give one.

IT IS AMAZING. PDF format.

his site is http://philalawyer.net if you wanted to read more. which you will.

again, i highly suggest for everyone under 30 to read this. those of you over 30 could learn a thing or two too, but chances are you are already in too deep.