Walking around in Public with POF Whales

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Often we have to meet these whales off of POF at the public venue, such as a coffeeshop,

Do you guys ever have the fear that:

-someone you know will recognize and see you with POF whale.
-embarassed to be seen in public with POF whale.
-ashamed of walking around with an HB twice your size

How do you circumvent this?

-go to meet at a place thats really far from your home?
-try to drink coffee as fast as you can?

Would like to hear more about your experiences.

Oftentimes when we meet an HB from POF, they turn out to be whales.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't date anybody off a site without a recent full body picture

B

BeDJ

After too many mishaps, my Moby D!ck radar is calibrated.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would just consider it to be a blessed day that i can get a woman! you should be happy! you should be proud!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always take my POF dates to the bar. Everytime I meet a slightly chubby chick off POF, she's bigger than her pics suggest. And about every time I meet someone off POF, I'm there with the ugliest girl in the bar. There will be lots of way better looking girls, but they are surrounded by guys and their female friends. Hopefully, everyone else will have their beer goggles on to not judge the ugliness of the POF girl too harshly. And I'll never see those people again. I would never meet them in a normal setting, that would be more embarassing to me.

Now if I had just went to the bar and not met the POF chick, I still wouldn't be able to meet the hotties that are there. You have 3 layers of hurdles, all the dudes who are already in, all her c0ckblocking female friends, then lastly you have to win the hot girl over of course.

And I can't even take solice in lowering my standards and meeting a pof chick at least will get me an easy lay. Nowadays more often than not, even these ugly subpar chicks won't hook up since my hair thinned out. :eek:

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:

-
I never message or respond to them in the first place

If you insist on messaging them, you should b able to get them over to ur place without ever meeting in public. Theyre horny and desperate for dyck. Matter of fact that's the case with a lot of the hb5-8s on there too

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Often we have to meet these whales off of POF at the public venue, such as a coffeeshop,

Do you guys ever have the fear that:

-someone you know will recognize and see you with POF whale.
-embarassed to be seen in public with POF whale.
-ashamed of walking around with an HB twice your size

-go to meet at a place thats really far from your home?
-try to drink coffee as fast as you can?

Would like to hear more about your experiences.

Oftentimes when we meet an HB from POF, they turn out to be whales.
Why don't you show us a few pics of the gals you've gone out with? See, this way we can give you our honest opinion.

I'm gonna miss you after you're banned. You're really one of the better trolls here.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a girl off myspace once that had the "angles", we met in Vegas and she was a "whale". I talked to her for about 2 minutes then told her "I'm sorry, I have to go." Then left. If you're that embarrassed, or not interested then just leave and flake on her. Women do that type of sh!t all the time.

-Scars

StepItUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you even taking them out in the first place? Just build rapport on the phone/skype etc where the first meeting is almost a fvck at yours or hers don't shame yourself with fatties. Just get them to svck your knob.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned my lesson for sure.

If I don't see full body shots and it says they have kids, I'm not interested.

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
pdx1138 said:
I learned my lesson for sure.

If I don't see full body shots and it says they have kids, I'm not interested.
Yes! We all know "Fat Girl Camera Angles" at this point. I don't know why they even bother!

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been tricked by deceptive pics before.

Here is what I do. Meet them at a bar you never go to. I had one specifically for this purpose, and it was located inside a mall, so it's easy to get to, safe for her as it is busy and crowded, and easy to bail if things don't go well.

You could also do a walk by. Or show up early and wait to see what is coming.

If you don't like it, eject. Worst that happened to me was that I had a beer with a poorly dressed girl with a gigantic ass. Finished it, said goodbye, deleted her from MSN, and moved on with life.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a walk by. If she lied in her pictures, I bail.

Dominance

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA you definately win the best thread title of the week!

Chicks are masters at taking photos that look okay. There is a girl I know that goes to the nightclub who is really massive and she come up on POF and her photos looked okay and I wouldn't have known if I hadn't seen her in real life.

I had a few other ones where their photos looked okay, one I met and she was pretty big. The other was just not good looking at all.

But I have met a few that were okay.

If they are really bad just try to not keep it going too long. When it happened to me I would of felt bad if I left straight away so talked to her a bit, but yeah don't extend it if you don't want to take it further.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the time I arranged to pick up this online girl at her house. Her close-up pic looked ok and of course my hopeful mind filled in the blanks of a decent figure.

I was cruising up her street having trouble finding her house, so I called and she said she saw me and that she was standing in her doorway. I gulped as I took in her behemoth form. I was sorely tempted to stomp that gas pedal to the floor but I did the gentlemanly thing and took her out to dinner.

I actually saw her a few more times thinking maybe I could "overcome" my aversion to fat, but alas, it was impossible. She was a sweater, too. Never again...

SSBS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.

I met one in an MSN chat room (shows how long ago that was) and she looked good in her pics. We chatted a bit, we talked on the phone once. I was more or less drunk at the time.

Met her. Pics were at least 5 years old and 30 pounds ago, but she was still in my acceptable zone.

Went out, drove her home, kissed. Made plans. Date #2 same thing, went out, ate, went to a pub, she asked me to take her to my place and bang her, so I did.

She was my first new ***** in about 10 years so I was nervous as hell. She ended up being nuts (go figure) and was trying to fast track me into boyfriend mode. Told me she was sterile, then a few weeks later told me she was on the pill, and always tried to get me to raw dog her. But I am not THAT stupid.

I was stupid enough to keep banging her whenever I felt like it though.

I met a few more that I actually did have sex with. None of them were "sane" and every single one ended badly.

therussian

Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense to anyone on here, but POF is f*cking gross. nothing but whales with GED's and a couple of kids to boot. yes there are some moderately good looking girls, but them being on POF makes them think that they're a dime when they're only a nickle or a 6 at best. the really good looking chicks on there are not even worth talking to. if i creep online its facebook. easy as hell to talk to broads off your buddy's friends list :D

edit: also, if you really need to know what the broad looks like, then look for pics from clubs, bars, social events where she is with her friends in full view. if all the broad has is cropped pics and none of the forementioned ones, then you know she's a tubber. good looking girls will always show off their body.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Met up with an HB tonight(more like an UB) and she must have weighed 100 pounds more than her pictures would suggest.

In her profile, it specified "few extra pounds",

there outta be a dropdown selection for "i am actually 3 people in 1.".

We met at the pool hall, I was immidiately disgusted, but for some reason
I didn't run away.

We sat in the lounge area of the pool hall, where there was a group of black guys sitting close to us within the vicnity.

The black guys were laughing about something when we walked in, no doubt in my mind, it was the 270 pound warpig I was with.

I had one beer, and then said gee it is getting late, its time for me to go.

Not only was she a 250 pound warpig, the only thing she wanted was
an LTR (really?).

So I spent money and actually wasted my time on the warpig.

WARPIG!! WHY?!?!?!?