Wait, so what's going on with Stagger Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
I saw stag's thread. It's still there.

Very out of character for him, if it was him.
Grandpa,

Was he talking about your d!ck in that thread? Maybe he was that's why you gave me neg rep for my comments. You're a very pathetic individual. True the thread is still there but it is locked, just like your joints and he's banned for discussing your d!ck in public. Get a life.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he was talking about dic on bak I mean tictac for sure.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude got banned after making 2,000+ posts? Surely they should give him another chance.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Oh look, amoka breaking more rules and flaming and insulting out of nowhere, even after breaking the no political thread ban.

Will amoka finally be banned?
Whiner of all WHINES. You and Tictac share one thing in common: Staggar's mouth. You neg rep because you girlfriend got banned? Seriously?

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I neg repped you for starting insults, there was no call for that whatsoever. And now you continue with insults.

Where is the equal treatment here? Why does one side get banned while amoka and fatal jay get to attack people with impunity?

Is this what Allen the owner wants for this site? There seems to be less and less reason to even bother coming here if this one-sided treatment is what can be expected.
I don't have time for you, son. Take a look at my signature. Keep on whining.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Amoka the personal attacks need to stop, can we just discuss our points without the consistent mistreatment of our fellow community members?

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
I saw stag's thread. It's still there.

Very out of character for him, if it was him.
Yeah, that's what I thought. As soon as I saw it, my first thought was "Did someone hijack his account"? Kind of weird.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) regarding Staggers thread, either someone hijacked his account or he started a thread against this last gay law but did it poorly and with no class.
Dont know which one of the two, surely the mods know something we dont if they banned him, like a check on his connection address.

2)Im totally with Danger here, I kept myself out of any argue and flame from day 1 here yet I see that there is no balance when it comes of punishment, there are users who rely on ad hominem attacks, insults and neg for no other purpose that releasing their emotions.

Its annoying to read such things, it reminds me of the muslim lobbies in europe who drag to the court or shame anyone who dare to speak about things obvious to anyone but not politically correct.

If something is wrong, there should be plenty of evidences to dismount itbut surely no need for name calling or passive aggressive emotional attacks.

Im not gonna gonna talk again about such things, just wanted to provide a hint coming from someone which is not part of that feud which I hope is not gonna last that much.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I neg repped you for starting insults, there was no call for that whatsoever. And now you continue with insults.

Where is the equal treatment here? Why does one side get banned while amoka and fatal jay get to attack people with impunity?

Is this what Allen the owner wants for this site? There seems to be less and less reason to even bother coming here if this one-sided treatment is what can be expected.
You just want stagger lee back, when you need backup (not talking about when you guys are naked together either) when it comes to white supremacy conversations

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I want fair treatment and moderation.

You just insulted me again by saying I get naked with him. He gets banned for a gay joke thread and you and amoka theow insults all over the place or start political threads....and you're a protected class. Nothing happens.

The only common theme is your point of view, and I very highly doubt Allen wants a group of people who are immune to the rules harassing posters and insulting them.
The left-tards are good for business, therefore they are being catered to. In other words, they are stupid, and generate consumer clicks. When your business/agenda/whatever crosses that line from being based/aligned on principles to being based on short-term money, that's when you know the end is near. It seems that is happening here. It's not about getting better as men anymore.....that is too hard and no one is interested in that. People now want the easy way out, they want to have their cake and eat it too.

Just as conservative men eventually figure out the game and how to beat it (therefore advertising doesn't affect them), the dumb ones (AFCs) still wrestle with their own frustrations until they finally climb out of the hole. Sometimes I have to remind myself that this isn't 2006 anymore and that times have changed for the worst. There's a whole new generation of Gimmedats out there.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I want fair treatment and moderation.

You just insulted me again by saying I get naked with him. He gets banned for a gay joke thread and you and amoka theow insults all over the place or start political threads....and you're a protected class. Nothing happens.

The only common theme is your point of view, and I very highly doubt Allen wants a group of people who are immune to the rules harassing posters and insulting them.
You are the most whined lady I have ever seen. Quit whining else you'll find it difficult finding a quality man.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
What a p*ssy you are Gaylan/FatalGay.
There you go again. Calling people names but whines when others point out the obvious.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You just want stagger lee back, when you need backup (not talking about when you guys are naked together either) when it comes to white supremacy conversations
amoka said:
Grandpa, Was he talking about your d!ck in that thread? Maybe he was that's why you gave me neg rep for my comments. You're a very pathetic individual. True the thread is still there but it is locked, just like your joints and he's banned for discussing your d!ck in public. Get a life.
Fatal Jay said:
he was talking about dic on bak I mean tictac for sure.
amoka said:
You are the most whined lady I have ever seen. Quit whining else you'll find it difficult finding a quality man.
________

You too Amoka. It's fine for you and your butt boys to type anything they like here.

Answer them and you all squeal like the pathetic little girls you are.

Look at the opening post here. Look at my response. Look what you Gaylan/Fatal Gay turned it into.

You are a joke.

Last edited:

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stagger is really a blind black man that joined the clan over the internet and this forum because he wanted to date some women. He did find his soul mate on plenty of fish, and after he found out she was a white girl he called her *MEH CENSORED*

Poor guy is heart broken right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.