Wack girls are always the first to EjeCT

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I recently was out gaming. I was on the court and it was like a candy store cuz I had girls I liked every where. So I started playing KNOCKOUT with these *****es and they were all in to it. SO then I saw this girl I really wanted to game and left them playing for her. I started to game and be ****y and funny but I realized that this was going to be harder cuz i guess she stopped liking me due to buying temperature. So I had to start all over. I notice that they welcomed me. So I was freee to game. And I tried to get something going but I couldn't figure out exactly what to do. SO I ejected when my friends told me to come back and play. So we were having so much fun that we eventually get invited to go play some more knockout with some other peopple and so we do. After the game I went for some pure kino with the lets see if your pychic together, I didn't explain the game well and my friends stopped the game to watch us. SO I ejected after this dumb ***** pulls her hand away. She was going to be the problem all night. So we finish and we start playing two on two me and my homie versus the girls. And So after like five points the same bit ch quits and says that its boring. Later the cool bit ch jokes around and says that the dumb bitc h says I stink. LOL so I reflected it with a basic she must have been talking about you. But i thinki that I did stink cuz i just got done playing like 3 games of basketball right before they came. No reason to say it though... and she eventually quits playing cuz shes a bitc h. And everyone was like come on bitc h. Lol and that was the story for the whole night. Cuz she was trying to go and I was like why dont we hit up my homies dorm room, and she agreed. So we are in there for like and hour and I was hitting her with pure kino. Then I realized that she was interested but she was just too lame to see that she was stopping herself from getting laid. She was asking me questions and everthing sending IOI's. So I go for more pure kino in which my friend started watching so I throw my key at him he kinda gets mad but anyways with all that rifft going I couldn't get through the pure kino bit cuz I was nervous and started stuttering REALLY REALLY BAD. ANd she was like what when I was done and ejected. So then I juest moved into some interesting convo topics and then the main ***** starts liking me pushing the other two out the set. And this wasnt what I wanted cuz even though she was tight she was there with my homie so i was just obstacle removing. So I keep the conversation going and my homie tries to pull her over to him but she was like no and kept talking to me LOL. I realized that I only started to get her cuz I was busting on her and I wasn't doing that with the other girl. And so she was all into me, and the girls steps into to ****block and say she is ready to go LOL. The thing is there was a blizzard outside and the bit ch had to drive the girl to a light rail to get the tight girl to her car. And then she had to drive all the way home in the snow which was like an HOUR away. And it was like 1 o'clock. Of course the girl obided and left. All cuz of me not occupying her, but man I couldnt help it she had no personality. Cuz usually I need some personality to feed off of you know. And the other girl supplied that. And my friend didn't have a personality either, so his girl came to me lol. SO I dont know man but I was almost there tonight almost getting me some *****. So do you guys have any ****blocking stories like this..

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the most horribly written story I have ever tried to make myself understand.

I got about halfway through when you started talking about stinking and I couldn't bare it anymore.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
LOL i'm in school. I didn't know I had to write a fairy tale with twist and turns and a hidden moral. Im not j.k rowling and dumbledoor is gay son. It was sucha long ass story I didnt feel like writing cuz of the finals I just got done taking burnt me out but next time I will make a better writing for you guys.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I tried to speed read this I thought it was some kind of bi-sexual three some story with a homie.

From what I understand you "ejected" many times and the girl told you to go home because your homie was ****blocking you.

Hullothere

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could not understand that at all either. Now you know why those boring ass English classes you took in high school were so important. Being able to communicate through writing is a very important skill. Work on writing simple sentences and using paragraphs and then retry your post.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEHE yes I agree , I think you should stop with the "Gangster" talking and just type legibly next time.

I mean the bitc h was like no way hoe and I was all up in her grill and I think she wanted some of my coc k but she was with my homie and we went out to play some ball and we came back because she was all like nuuh and I was like what up bitc h and then I made no sense in a forum.

Grammer helps.

Eddie417

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ughhh...foiled by another white gangsta post.

This actually looks interesting. Can you post a translated version? It's obvious you can write because in the post where you dropped the phoney affect you were quite understandable.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not white.
I'm not bi or gay
I'm not stupid
I'm just a college student that just got done taking a **** load of finals and I didnt have time to waste writing a shakespeare. However I have a much more interesting story pepe this.

I came down to play bball last night (usually pepes are down there at night) and I saw a bunch of girls there. So I showed off some of my skills on the court against my friend, i didnt really embarress him I just showed that I played good, uh i mean well. But anyways he was trying to show off like he was strong, and thats when I noticed he was crunk. So I quickly passed the ball. I started getting pushed like crazy which was pissing me off. So I stop playing and I start macking the *****es. We ended up going to a girls room to smoke HOOKA. I didn't want to smoke cuz I dont like cancer so I let them smoke. Meanwhile there was a grudge match between me and my friend, i mean my friend and I, to get the girl. All the while this guy kept getting on my nut sack, or you could say trying to get a rise out of me. So it was hard to game her with that kind of constant distraction but I was doing well at thwarting his ***** behavior or him being stupid (if you will.) Then my friends drunk ass got all ****y on me which made me explode and I kinda went off then stop talking.(don't want into details) So basically I expect an appology or fighting him...So yeah he didnt want me to take his *****...Have you guys ever exploded infront of a ***** or am I the only one.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) Thats not a good reason to not smoke hookah lol.

2.) Whats ur story got anything to do with wack girls? It seems that its just u and a friend at each others throats b/c hes drunk.

3.) You try to impress too much man.

4.) good that u got the apology.

trojanman88

Banned
Reaction score
lol i have no need to impress. I'm just scarfacing it in reason that I want it all man...jk