W/E FR....plus, my apparent ability to piss off boyfriends :)

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday night, I'm out at the bar -by myself- and I run into some friends....FB is home asleep, I'm in a Tequila mood. This is a little small town bar with a lot of regs and not too many 'new' people, if you know what I mean. I go there when I just want to chill.

I took my shot (Patron Silver, b*tches!) and look over and see this beautiful girl with black hair, soft brown eyes, nice curves, maybe 5' 3" - 5' 4"...I'd say HB 8.5...Anyhow, some friends came over to bullsh*t and I forgot all about this girl. The rest of the night goes by, I shot a few games of pool and had a couple more shots and I left at bar time without talking to her. Pretty much forgot all about it.

The next day, Saturday, I'm out with my FB and a few other friends at a club downtown, we head back out to this small bar (usually the last stop of the night before we go home), and here's this damn girl again!

My FB is busy on the f*cking video poker (Grrr! At least it's not my money!) Soooo, I look over and see my buddy (who's the bartender too) talking to this HB. I go up to order another drink and say "Who's the hot chick over there?". He tells me it's a girl he works with at another bar, and that she's just just chilling here because she liked the place the night before.

Cool.

So I notice her talking to an older lady friend of mine...you know, the aunt-but-not-by-blood type...I know this means easy introduction, so I walk over and sure as sh*t, intro. Hand shake, I hold EC until she looks away with a big smile, about 5 full seconds. I'm chatting up this HB for about 10 minutes, my older lady friend walks over and whisper in my ear "I think your pissing off her BF".

Haha, I look over across the bar and see this guy glaring at me. Whoops! Whatever.

I get called over to the other end of the bar for a round of shots somebody bought, excuse myself, get another laugh out of her with some CF and about a half hour goes by without me talking to this girl.

I'm up at the bar again a bit later, getting another drink, and she walks up to me! I get CF, tell her she's gonna get me in trouble with her BF. She pauses a second, and then says "Um, I don't have a BF".

???

I asked her who this guy was and she told me he's the EX, and he's having a hard time understanding that. Okay, that's better.
We sat and talked for about 15-20 minutes (keep in mind that my FB is on the other side of the bar this whole time...). She bought me a shot of Tequila, which was nice since I don't meet many girls who are shot takers, let alone ones who buy you a shot.

Loooong story short, she asked me to come see her at her bar, she said don't worry about bringing any money, she'd hook me up. She made a point to say "I want to see you again" THREE TIMES.

Got the digits.

IL is high.

She's hot.

Gonna hit it ;)