Virginity.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is wierd question but here it goes anyway.Ok im still a virgin.anyway here's the question, Is it bad that I refuse to lose my virginity to a non virgin? I mean i cant imagine having intercourse with a girl that another guy has fvck*d.. This may be inscurity or something. I just find it sickening.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck finding a girl that's a virgin. Most girls lose it early, like between 14-17. If your over 18 you probably won't lose it to another virgin, unless you **** a UB or a fatty. I lost it to a girl that had been with 2 guys before me (1 boyfriend, and 1 hookup) and I don't regret it. I was 17, and she was 16 and on the rebound. I've never slept with a virgin since then, though id love to, just for the experience.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
This is wierd question but here it goes anyway.Ok im still a virgin.anyway here's the question, Is it bad that I refuse to lose my virginity to a non virgin? I mean i cant imagine having intercourse with a girl that another guy has fvck*d.. This may be inscurity or something. I just find it sickening.

It's not very unusual to feel that way, but yes, it is a hang-up based in insecurity and something that should hopefully disappear over the course of your life as you gain more experience.

Keep in mind that any young girl will struggle with insecurities just like you. She won't want you to see her naked; she'll be afraid to do much more than just lay there during sex; and she'll probably start crying afterward for no apparent reason. That's the reality of sex with a virgin and most young girls who are inexperienced with sex. It's also why alcohol is such a common social lubricant.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that,actually the insecure calling is like the fox with the grape.

Nothing wrong in the desire of getting something special while you're doing something special that happen once in a life back.
However as the guys told you,it's very hard and getting even harder unless you're the cool guy in high school even if you are the cool guy in college you wont be as much as lucky.

I thank God everyday for allowing me to lose mine with a virgin,the first time was not that great cause she was nervous and I was incompetant but my animal instinct is satisfied.