[VIDEO] For Anyone With Weak Verbal Game (Or ESL), Use More Body Language To Create Attraction With Women

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s something interesting: up to 93% of communication is nonverbal. According to Dr. Albert Mehrabian, 55% of what we communicate comes from body language, 38% from tone of voice, and only 7% from the words we use.

So, if English isn’t your first language or you’re not fully confident in it, don’t stress. I've taught entire bootcamps where everyone was a FOB so it'd be pretty useless trying to teach them what to say (verbal game) to girls. The truth is, the one universal language everyone understands on this planet is body language.

Mastering body language is the game-changer that lets you project confidence and attract women—even if your verbal game isn’t perfect.

Here are some practical tips on how to use body language to your advantage:

1. Break the "Asian Poker Face": Many of us come from environments where emotions weren’t shown openly, which can lead to what I call the "Asian Poker Face." In the West, this can come off as cold or disinterested. A genuine smile makes a big difference—it signals approachability and warmth. Practice smiling naturally in your interactions.
  2. Control Your Posture: When you’re nervous, your body tends to close off—crossing your arms or slouching. Instead, stand tall with your shoulders back. This small change makes a huge difference in how confident and attractive you appear to others.
  3. Eye Contact Builds Trust: Solid eye contact shows confidence and builds connection. Avoiding it makes you seem insecure or uninterested. Practice maintaining eye contact while speaking or listening—this alone can make you appear more attractive and engaged.
  4. Don’t Over-Nod: Nodding is common in some cultures to show agreement, but in Western culture, too much can make you seem submissive. Use nodding sparingly to show engagement without coming off as overly agreeable.
  5. Micro-Expressions Show Your Emotions: Your face reveals more than you think. Your emotions—whether calm or nervous—show up in tiny facial movements. Staying aware of how you feel will help you manage these micro-expressions and project calm confidence.
There’s a lot more to body language, including advanced techniques like Body Language Positioning (BLP), energy, proxemics, tonality, hand gestures, pauses in speech, and more. These can help convey high value, non-neediness, and even sexuality. If you’re interested, I can explore these in future content. For now, check out this video where I dive deeper into the basics of using body language to attract women: https://youtu.be/JSQteKwC3T0