Very touchy feely girl

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres this girl that i know that i have been getting madd signals from, with a lot of touching, flirting, etc...

Well i thought so at least, but i am starting to think that she is just a touchy person, because i see her touching people a lot.

Is there any way to tell if the kino the girls are giving you are more than just friendly for these type of girls. Cuz personally, my mind is boggled.

Thanks

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Discussion

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One way to remove doubt is to close her. A girl who treated me the same way spared me the effort by parading her tool boyfriend in front of me.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another name for this is usually "sunshine girls" or "attention who*es". If you are in a group and she is touching and flirting with other guys, however she keeps looking over at you, then she likes you.

If shes only sending you the same signals and flirting and touching you like other guys, then she probably doesnt like u.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah girls can be weird i had that happen she was just touchy feely and i thought she liked me then she was like no i dont so then she got all mad so whatever.......

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me on this, i have a **** tease sister, she admits it freely, she touches other guys but not like her man. Like this one chic , sometimes she would tell me to stop touching her, but I would keep on doing it because what she says and means are two totally different things. fuc it, if she comes bac to you and starts rubbing ur thigh or playfully grabbing ur cack, do it back to her and i leave the rest up to you.

;) :D

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep.. Attention ******* Sunshine girls... C*** teasers... Yep. These girls are INSECURE and they will do anything to get attention to validate their beauty/ego. I know a girl that's like this.. she treats all the guys the same.. really touchy feely.. BUT TO ME.. not in front of them.. only in private. I'm a boyfriend to an AW.. and let me tell you.. You cannot be the jealous type. SHE WILL ONLY CHOOSE YOU because in the beginning you didn't do the same things other horny single guys did. I got pissy at first then later on.. she's the one going home with ME to give me BJs and stuff.

Think of it.. as... a girl that had sex with you on the first date.. You'd think that she's worthless since she could bang some dude right away...