Very short general question...

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just curious:

If you are talking to a HB that you "like" and someone suggests that you "like" her right there (when you both are present), how do you react (or how should you react)?

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
If it is towards a guy " are you jealous of me"?
If it is towards a girl " are you jealous of her?"
That is the exact WRONG thing to do. You dont EVER want to act defensive b/c it makes you looks weak, like you are trying to live up to your accuser. Instead, here are good ideas:

SOME GUY: "Hey, you like HB, don't you Comback Kid"
YOU (with a big smile on your face): "haha, how did you know?"

this just throws it back in his face, like you dont care what either of them think.

Or, if you feel like you need to neg the girl, try this:

YOU (with a big smile on your face): "haha, sure i like you. You remind me of my little sister."

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
That is the exact WRONG thing to do. You dont EVER want to act defensive b/c it makes you looks weak, like you are trying to live up to your accuser.
Its not being defensive its another way of using C&F (saying it jokingly with a smirk) and shifting the spotlight back to the accuser and making him/her be defensive.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probly say, 'well ya I like her, look at this hot potato over here."

Vypros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
That is the exact WRONG thing to do. You dont EVER want to act defensive b/c it makes you looks weak, like you are trying to live up to your accuser. Instead, here are good ideas:

this just throws it back in his face, like you dont care what either of them think.

Or, if you feel like you need to neg the girl, try this:

YOU (with a big smile on your face): "haha, sure i like you. You remind me of my little sister."
Winner.

Kwello

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually his example wasn't defensive really, just maybe worded poorly.

"Does that make you jealous?" to me translates as "Yeah, I like her, now stop being a tool about it."

It's not the best choice to go with, but it's not awful either. It ends the questioning and even puts the person who asked it in their place. Although usually anything that makes fun of other people in even a semi-vicious way can reflect on you as weakness... only a small man would have to ridicule someone else to feel big.

Totally depends on your tone and the situation as to whether or not that line would work. But I agree with Dap for the most part, his lines are perfect.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:

Yea this is perfect. You don't wanna hide your intentions or brush it off. This is the way to go.

Last edited:

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friend: "You like her don't you?"
Me: "Yeah, I like her and her and her and her and her..." *point at each girl as well*
Girl: *kisses me*

Used on ex-girlfriend with her friend that I just met. became really good friends with him too.

comic_relief

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude a simple litte congruence test shouldn't be complicated.

Nothing but a strong frame can't pass...the time its happened to me I looked at him seriously saying "Yea I fuked her...but she can't handle this so we stopped fuking." easily cut him out the picture and continue doing what your doing.