Very good looking - but they don't approach me

ghost28

Don Juan
Reaction score
they said being good looking helps, well not really. I model, and not 1 girl has asked me out. If I smile at them, they will smile. But not one HB has approached me.

I never ask girls out, I always wait for them to ask me... but it isn't happening.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's your attitude...
:confused:

Oh and some times people think they are good looking when they actually are NOT. How about posting your picture so we can see if you are really that good looking as you say...
:D

And one last thing, it's normally the guy's job to approach, the girls who are interested will simply make your job easier.

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha what a joke....it doesnt matter how good lookin' the player is if the player cant play the game. Get over yourself, find your **** and try approaching for once....dont be a ***** and expect them to approach you..the only approaches you'll ever get following this attitude will come from really drunk girls..who any AFC could tap....
What I am wondering is why you continue to try sh!t that doesn't work.."I never ask girls out, I always wait for them to ask me... but it isn't happening."......like you said it isn't happening...

So have you learned anything yet?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if they smile, why don't you approach them?

ghost28

Don Juan
Reaction score
You idiot. Just because they smile doesn't mean anything. If a fat chick smiled at me, I would smile back. Does that mean I'm interested? No.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) You're not THAT great looking. Good looking guy, but nothing mind blowing.

2) You are very scrawny. I bodybuild so I can tell you are ripped, but ripped with no muscle. Who cares how ripped u are if you are skin and bones.

Girls usually (But not always) like guys that have some muscle on them, b/c its a feeling of security for them.

Bulk up like 20 lbs, and I'm sure you'll have more success.

3) You seem kinda short. I could be wrong though. You look about 5'9. Height helps a LOT. I know all the short guys are going to go nuts for that statement, but let me just say that it HELPS, its not the be all and end all. Just means you probably won't be getting girls approach you.

4) Why would u want girls approaching u ? You wont get any hot girls, just mainly the desperate ones I'd think, b/c thats the type of girl that approaches me and I have a better physique than u and roughly the same in looks wise.

msg

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've often been turned down for better looking guys, so unfortunatley there is a lot of truth to that, you have to take care of yourself and look the best that you can be in all situations, it's possible for most guys to look like a 7 for instance if they take care of themselves, to get from a 7 to an 8, 9 or 10 is hard work but its very easy to go from 7 to 5, 4, 3, 2 or 1 very very easily

everyone wants to be with someone who is hotter than they are even a hb7 is after a 9 or 10, because girls can always offer up sex as their trump card

the more you've got going for you the better: looks, confidence, sense of humor and it helps to be rich, a celebrity or a prince too but we can only work with what we've got

if you have your game together you should be trying to emulate these things anyways through peacock theory, using social proof / pivots and conveying scarcity, etc

it's not that one is better than the other, it's all good, if your going into a fight do you want to be the one with the machine gun or the one with the machine gun, and a few grenades, and some hand to hand combat skills, and a knife, and maybe a tank or helicopter for back up?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ghost28
they said being good looking helps, well not really. I model, and not 1 girl has asked me out. If I smile at them, they will smile. But not one HB has approached me.

I never ask girls out, I always wait for them to ask me... but it isn't happening.
Like i say all the time....... They are scared to talk to you. Im 100% positive that what goes through their mind is the following........"Hes hot/cute/good looking,..... oh well,... He wouldnt like me anyway, He prolly has a G/F or something" See what im saying? They assume right off the bat that u dont find them attractive or their not attractive enough...

knglerxt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Very good looking - but they don't approach me

Originally posted by In2theGame
Like i say all the time....... They are scared to talk to you. Im 100% positive that what goes through their mind is the following........"Hes hot/cute/good looking,..... oh well,... He wouldnt like me anyway, He prolly has a G/F or something" See what im saying? They assume right off the bat that u dont find them attractive or their not attractive enough...

I wish there were some way to test this theory. It would explain a lot. The thing is, though, it's impossible to know exactly what someone is thinking. Of course, you can guess, but it's not certain that you'll be right.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello kng, from my experience it's more fact then speculation. The more insecure the girl is about herself and the more she finds you attractive, the less she will pursue you.

This is a key difference i stress between guys and girls. Guys have no problem being around an HB10 in their book - none at all. Girls are different though, they need that comfort level. This is why many go after the male equivalent of themselves. She has Tats so is attracted to guys with Tats. She smokes so is attracted to guys that smoke. Women are more like this on a *relational* level, whereas guys couldn't give a rat's ass. If she smokes and you want to bang her, then that doesn't phase you. You'll feel comfortable enough not having enough in common even on the surface level.

For girls is more about *relating* from the top down. Even if she's just the typical tramp, she still qualifies you in that she will not get attached to you and you will not get attached her. For her it has to be about sex and attachment avoidance. It's due to her deep insecurities about herself and sex is the void that fills it.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it may give the wrong impression to say women approach me, as in cold approach me, but I generally get women make things easy for me. I get a lot of women who make conversation with me when the chance is there (phatic communication) rather than come out of nowhere with a ream of chat up lines. But as we're chatting, they'll drop a compliment, let me know they're single, maybe even invite me out with her and her friends, but the rest is upto me.

Even if you're fantastic looking and women approach out of nowhere, you can't just sit back and expect them to give you a number and ask you out. You have to reciprocate and flirt.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Very good looking - but they don't approach me

Originally posted by In2theGame
Also very true. I have had this happen many times and I know this because the women eventually told me they were too scared to talk to me or just assumed I couldn't see them that way.

One girl said she had deep feelings for me and when I flirted with her, she thought I was making fun of her because a guy like me couldn't possibly like a girl like her. Many girls do think this way and sadly. So do many guys!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Very good looking - but they don't approach me

Originally posted by knglerxt
I wish there were some way to test this theory. It would explain a lot. The thing is, though, it's impossible to know exactly what someone is thinking. Of course, you can guess, but it's not certain that you'll be right.
There is a way to test it. Approach the damn woman yourself. If she's happy you approached, you'll know.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i used to feel the same way. that i'd just chill and girls would initiate. you'll be single a very long time if you hold this mentality