Very Frustrated Right Now

MiKe23

Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems every girl I even consider to try and work on to get somewhere with has a crush on some fa***** who doesnt even like her back. In my school, the pickings are slim. Im almost out of resources. I would go out and try and find girls outside of HS but im very busy and am not even allowed to stay out past 1030. Also it seems like I can never draw any attention to myself in school. It happens with my friends and any girls im going after. Im pretty good lookin so I know its not that. I could really use some help. Thanks

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your situation is pretty general. For starters, I'd recommend that you read the DJ bible. After you've pinpointed your problems, then ask a more specific question.

-Damian

adit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't get attention on yourself?There's a lot of things you can do about that.

Learn a musical instrument,use a spicy cologne once in a while,build up some muscle (this is an amazing way,it really works trust me) to name a few.

Oh,and the 'girl likes some other guy' problem. That is very common,almost every girl likes someone.You may ask why it's not you,but don't.Get the girls number anyway and drop her a call and ask her out.Since the guy she likes doesn't care about her,it won't really be hard to change her opinions about you *ahem*.

There's a nice article that says,'If youre not what the girl prefers then you cant get close to her is total BS.You have to let her know that youre a great guy and a great challenge for the girl which would make her attracted towards you'. Or was this a newsletter?I forgot..

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
It also sounds like you are looking at everything really negatively Mike. Along with that little boost of confidence, and what Adit was saying may help you get on the right track. I almost felt the same way a few months ago but then I read some random article in the bible about confidence and I was doing better.