Very confused with this reaction

RJC18103X

Reaction score
Hey, im really confused about this and have been thinking about it for a while and just can't figure it out. Thiscute girl from my gym class approached me and we had flirted a bit before but anyways during lunch she actually asked me out (interesting because this girl was honestly not that confident about herself) and after going out with her for a couple days could tell she was totally infacuated with me (im not trying to brag like a **** or anything). Anyways I invite her over to watch a movie at my house, we quickly start making out, i get it to the point where i lift her shirt and bra up and give some oral stimulation to her tits and after a bit we go back to watching the movie. Things go on like that for give or take an hour till her mom comes and on the way up I already knew subconsiouly somthing wasn't right because she didn't talk too much. School on Monday I could tell what was about to happen all of gym, shes holding a note thats about two pages long, I have no idea what the relevance of it was, and all she says at the end is i think we should just be friends, I say OK and then smile and walk away. I just can't figure this one out, a mutual friend says that my ex told her its because i went too fast, i dont buy it because she is spreading it about school. Any idea why she would react this way? Thanks.

laffytaffygirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I say grow some balls and ask her. I think it's because it went a little too fast and when her mom came home it made her think a little as to what she really was doing. This is the age that you can safely say that girls don't know what they want until it happens and they decide if it should/shouldn't have been done.

Just ask.