Verbal and Physical Harassment

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys respond to verbal and physical harassment, especially when you are around girls?

For example, when there was down time in my math class today, a smaller, younger kid was talking sh*t and calling me his b*tch. Then he started poking me, and when I turned around he ran away.

Generally, I am a pacifist. I would rather laugh at somebody than fight them. However, I am fairly big and strong, and I have the capability to kick the sh*t out of most people I pick on. Should I go all out and beat them up or what else?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've just answered your own question.

He knows your passive, yet big. You are an ideal target.

Intent is where the power is, so what if you have the power to kick sh1t out of him if he thinks you won't use it.

Change your attitude to 'I don't take this sh1t'. That should do it, if it don't, well you'll just have to make him see reason.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time that kid does it, just pick him up if you are bigger and stronger as usual.

flying10

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in high school. So what should I do if a teacher is watching? Beat the kid up anyway, threaten him, or be the dreaded nark?

BigWillyStyle

Banned
Reaction score
Warn him verbally that if he gives you sh!t again, he's gonna get flattened. If he still persists, wait for him after school then say "I warned you, now look what's gonna happen" and proceed to belt the living daylights outta him.

Note: Don't fvck him up too bad unless you don't mind getting expelled or suspended.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just threten him to the point where he will stop harrassing you. Shoving and bumping is alright. It could be passed down as playfighting. Just don't beat the **** out of him if you have no reason to. But if he gives you one, its a go.

Chimera

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you probably deserve it if you've been picking on people in the first place, but anyway, just scare him enough that he won't do it anymore. If you really make him fear for his life, then he won't try anything else. If you beat the **** out of him, then he'll probably just get a bunch of his friends to ambush you when you're alone.

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Body language is the best way. You see those movies when Arnold gets pissed and goes to beat someone's *ss? Look at his body posture and the look in his eyes. If you can portray your feelings well enough with your body, normally, you don't have to say sh*t.

Basically, give him a death stare, and act like your about to pound his face in. If you see his body lock up with intense fear, fake a punch at him, and watch him jump like a girl/sh*t his pants. Then you can calmly say "Do it again, I dare you."

Sometimes even just a simple stare down works well enough. I've had people try to argue with me about **** I know I was right about. I kept my eyes lock on theirs, and 90%, after about 5 seconds, their eyes will avert to the floor. That means I win.

(I'm beginning to realize how much people underestimate the power of body language.)

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you were gonna say women were harassing you.

This belongs in the HS forum.

Loosen up btw,why do care if he's just playing and those are women you aren't DJ'ing?

Just give him the same treatment.You're gonna fight cuz you don't like looking bad infront of girls you don't know?lol.