venting!

DJdisciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
god i ****ing hate this bull****!! I used to read so much of this, and i even bought double your ****ing dating. yeah it's helped my game some, but the only girls i can get to ****ing like me are not attractive. the ones that are attractive have ****ing boyfriends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JEEZUS IM ****IN SICK OF THIS

the one girl i like always talks about my best friend how he's so hot and i dont fckin no how ot make her like me. no i haven't given my power away yet, she doesnt know i like her. but still its like a ****ing unwinnable situation, and i dont know any single attractive women that live near me. they all are ****ing hooked up or are my friends!!

**** this!!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Game' could often be substituted for 'Magic Pill', which there really is none. The sooner you understand that a girl has to be attracted to you in the first place, the sooner you realize game doesn't have much to do with it. What does have to do with it is just not being over-bearing, or doing something to totally turn her off.

In short, if the attraction is there in the beginning, it will always be there, and the opposite is true. You can't 'make' her like you no matter how much you try.

The good ones are always taken, but many of them settle. Keep this in mind that it is not set in stone, unless she's married, and even then can be questionable depending on the situation. Many are looking for better 'options' if you will and some aren't afraid to go thru with it. I have a few decent friends that met their wives, when these girl had boyfriends and were still with them. These girls left their current BF for them, and it's been all good in every situation. They haven't left them for someone else, nothing like that.

Also, keep in mind the world isn't fair and never will be. We try to buy into this as to keep things equal, but you have to go after what you want regardless, otherwise you'll never get anywhere beyond the 'average joe'.

Kevon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJdisciple
the one girl i like
are you saying all the girls you like say your friend is hot? Or that the only one girl you like says your best friend is hot. Case 1, Talk to girls that dont know your best friend? Case 2, talk to girls that don't know your best friend. Kinda reminded me of some articles in the bible. The fact that she likes your friend makes you more interested than ever, start by telling her either: A: You think her friend is hot, or B: well, I dont really have a B, just move on and find some new girls. Especially if your friend is interested in her.

Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Stay calm. AND POSITIVE
fixed, haha

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well see the thing is, I've known girls to say those things because yo'ure their friend. not necessarily their "girl friend" that they go to, to gab about ****. No they go to you saying these things thinking you won't judge them and be a **** about it.

but clearly if you're in this for yourself, then yeah man you need to cool it down. Tell her you think she's attractive then, tell her you're attracted to her and not give a **** about what she thinks about your friend. Cuz why would she take a chance and admit if she did or didn't like you when its the guys that are supposed to be the ones to do that.

Here's the thing, if a girl really knows you're interested in them and is just playing you for a fool, then yeah tell her you don't like it and see how she reacts.

DJdisciple

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks fellas... sorry for those that had to read all that bull****, lol

some very good responses in there, I can tell many of you are DJ's. Putting the emotional BS aside, are you really saying I should tell her I find her attractive? I wouldn't really care about getting rejected I guess, I just don't want to do something that will 100% fail, which I was under the impression telling a girl u liked them caused.

Anyways... thanks and good luck to u all