Venting

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this post im pretty much venting about what has been happening in my life lately.

JESUS CHRIST! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG! DAMNIT! ****! ****! **** SLAPPER!

OK the anger is out, make way for the confusion. What the hell have i been doing wrong? I thought i had a great day friday, but today, first day back 2 school, sucked major ass. I talk to a lot of girls in my school dont get me wrong, but damn, just when you think youve played them right, it turns out they like someone else. ****.

What are my possible solutions to my problem?

1- Self Pity
2- Keep on doing what i have been doing, and hope it works.
3- Examine my situation, and rectify it.

1- Pity doesnt do anything good for anyone, so i aint gon do that.

2- Why do something that doesnt work?

3- BINGO! This is what ill do.

I think i know what my problem is. I dont try enough. I need to stop worrying about whether my talk is AFC or DJ or any of that ****, and as Nike says, just ****in do that ****. If i want to **** a girl, im gon act like shes attracted to me, whether she is or not. Because, you see, her feelings dont matter. If she doesnt recipricate, than ill get the message.

I hope you can make some sense of this.

This was more for my gain, then yours, but wish i gave a ****.

Reaction score
Quit worrying about wether your talk is AFC or DJ man. No one gives a damn. Quit being so technical, take the tips, the advice, the info, and mold it into your own man, and then the success will come. And stop worrying about women man. You're letting their actions control your emotions. You're still an AFC.

Quit the *****ing and go play some football with some friends, treat yourself to something man. Take yourself out on a date. Take your mind off of girls and sh*t and you'll feel a hell of a lot better about yourself.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try changing your mind set. I no longer "like" girls. I have an interest in them. This keeps me from getting too attached.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the "like" word has been gone from my first 3 weeks vocabulry for a while. I find girls hot, dont like them til i get to know them.

Anyways, it may seem like im a major AFC, but im really lettin those feelings leave my body, hence VENTING. I still am an AFC tho, i will be a DJ when i can "Feel" the pimpness, if you will.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Try changing your mind set. I no longer "like" girls. I have an interest in them. This keeps me from getting too attached.
Ditto for me. Liking is so pre-teen :p

But seriously, I find it easier now to control my emotions. I will never get emotionally attatched to a girl I don't know solely based on looks. This pretty much eliminates 99% of fears, you just don't give a rat's ass about what happens. If you screw up, oh well. If you do well, cool beans.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Chill ,do some other stuff that interests you then get back to gaming when it's fun again.

Go after girls you like. Next and approach girls when you please,and go with the flow because it really sounds like forcing it out.