Valentine's Day

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone ever spent Valentine's Day with a chick they haven't fvcked yet? Or did and fvcked her on Valentine's Day?

FEZ

Banned
Reaction score
On the last three Valentine's days I've take a girl out to a costly restaurant and on every one an alpha male stole the girl from me.

Valentine's day sucks. Fu ck Valentine's day.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, Ive not normally had a steady thing going in the month of February in my lifetime.

When I was younger, I was with my first ex during V-day and we had already been having sex prior. With my second ex, we were in the beginning dating stages...and ended up having sex in the future. And presently, the girl Im currently seeing I will be spending time with tomorrow, and we've been having sex for a while now.

Any other women in my past that Ive slept with, I havent dated in February, or it hasn't been long enough for V-day to matter. And by long enough, I mean at least having known each other a month, and been on more than a couple dates. So really, only a small percent of women in my dating life, have been around long enough, or have been significant enough for V-day to matter.

Giantsfan88

Banned
Reaction score
Do you think it would be good to fake a rain check on V day with a girl you've just started seeing and haven't laid yet to demonstrate higher value?