Valentines day

What do you think of valentine's day?

• Love it, it's the best holiday.

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I would love it if I had somebody to be with.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I hate it, It's the day I stay home alone while everyone else is with their significant other.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I hate it even though I am in a relationship.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • I'll spend valentines day on SoSuave

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no biggie. it's kinda like Mother's Day, Father's day. While businesses have made it more into a consumer holiday it's more of a day where you can remember your mother, father, or even your wife/girlfriend.

It's only a big deal when you make it a big deal.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the Valentines Day Massacre option?:woo:

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the "Who gives a fuzzy rat's ass" option???

Please do not give your girl the following gifts:
a stupid stuffed animal (What am she, 8 years old?)
a dozen red roses (which have no fragrance & die in 3 days)
a box of cheap candy in a red box (which she doesn't need)
something from Victoria's Secret (we know who it's REALLY for!)

Please be creative!

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, i am giving my girl 2 gifts, one jewlery and 1 rose.Taking her to london eye and then resturant.
Its 4 both of us anyways, my 18th on valentines.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines day is a sham. I'll be spending it at the bar come the 14th hopefully getting 2 for 1 drinks.

And this is why I think it's stupid. I got home from my second job tonight, content in the work I did and planned to spend the rest of the evening with a book and my pipe. Instead this girl from my primary job calls me and I listen to her talk long enough for her to convice me to go to the bar. At the bar she buys me drinks and shot (she was shooting 151 while i had milder drinks) and starts with the discussions of how she likes me (something I've known for a while) then tries to tell me how much of an ass I am for not understanding that and being a subseviant AFC to her as she so desires. She also tells me about her f*cked up childhood and how she's learned on her own to seek "quality relationships...even though her longest relationship was with a guy who beat the hell out of her (redflag? I think so) I try to reason with her through rational arument but it doesn't work. She finally tells me I'm the only guy at work or in her life she could possibly like at the moment (yeah sure:rolleyes:) and asks me to be her valentine. How f*cking lame! I shoot her down like a clay pigeon because whatever shred of respect i had for her at that point had been dissolved.

The point i'm making is valentines day makes people bold where they shouldn't be. It gives them hope when there obviously is none. Instead of trying to better themselves for who they are, people tend to seek improvement though unity with someone else. It's sad and it's stupid. Get over it, if you like some one you like them the whole year and not out of some retarded desperation pitch for salvation from your otherwise routine and dull or worse life.

CrunchyNut

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the day that I get incredibly drunk with a few of my other single friends!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrunchyNut said:
Its the day that I get incredibly drunk with a few of my other single friends!
That's what I'm talkin about! Celebrate NOT doing retarded love card crap on vday because it's very chumpish.

On a side note, while that girl was in the bathroom (likely throwing up) I stole the number of the hot asian girl i'm feinding for out of her phone. I know it's a **** move and there's not much I can do with a stolen number, but I had to make something interesting and slightly positive out of it.

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Let me give you anal
And ill Love You..

discuss.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a get you something because it's a holiday person. I'm a get you something because I feel like it person. Love the poem charm&style and I agree with it 98.6%

art of

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do single people hate valentines day? Does it really take a holiday to remind people that they don't have a lovelife?

Either treat it like every other day or use the gimick to your advantage

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There the chump who buys flowers for girls and then there is the chump who gets angry and gets drunk on V-Day as a way of protesting it.

You may as well not celebrate Xmas, New Years, and birthdays...

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny, even though only 42 people have voted, the majority are not favoring this day.

And you are Don Juans? That doesn't make any sense?

You should be growing from the inside out, you should be developing a natural love for yourself which equals a natural love for women.

Valentine's Day is an excellent day to get laid across the board. I am amazed at you guys, lol, seriously.

With the wealth of information on this board, you guys are like that guy from the Bible, who was sitting by the healing water, waiting for someone to come and throw him in. People are just running by the guy, jumping in the water and getting healed. Jesus stepped over him and asked, "Do you want to be healed?" The guy just continued to sit there, waiting for someone to throw him in the water.

You guys need to stop waiting for a magical post to APPEAR here TODAY, it's probably not going to. But the threads, the quality information, and basically ALL the information you need has already been posted here. And people are coming to this site, reading the information (jumping in the water) and getting healed (their romantic lives are now better), but yet you sit here...right by the water, and refuse to jump in it?

Lol, I don't get it. There's no reason ANY GUY on this forum, that's been here over a month, should honestly STILL be having the same problems he had before.....there's just no way, you're not reading and applying. Period.