Valentines Day - Vagina Day!

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** valentines day and all it's goddamned faggotry. I'd rather have **** on a **** house rat that's been baking on asphalt soaked in urine then eat it day.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Valentines Day = White Knight Faggotry Day

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now do you guys really believe any of this......or are you just upset you dont have anyone to hangout with on this day?

I think the general message is good.....but to make an enemy out of one silly day doesnt make much sense. Things are more expensive, but that doesnt mean you have to be out buying her all that stuff. Get her a half dozen roses and some dinner. Thats not some crazy amount of money. Just dont be that chump boyfriend who is buying her stuff to try to impress her. Everything on valentine's day should be non-chalant.

If you were to have a girlfriend and "boycott" valentine's day....its going to do you more harm than good. Just take it as an opportunity to build some rapport with your girlfriend or wife. Remember a healthy balanced relationship = attraction + rapport. A relationship will not survive on just one of those two.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Valentine's day is BS!
But the best gift to give a girl in this day is Slutty Lingerie and some Champagne. Period.

but if you are single; then this is a good day to hit on desperate HBs on clubs and bars if that's your thing or do cold approaching or whatever! or just spend your evening on the couch watching True detective or something like that and scratch your Balls!

and if you are the Plates Spinner like me then either choose your top plate to hang out and bang (you have the choice to either include Lingerie if you want that) or just hang out with friends!

the point is do whatever the fvck you want but the important thing is do what is best for your interest not do whatever other people are doing!

For me I don't give a fvck about it and i will do whatever the he!! i want with zero fvck given to what everyone is doing!

peace and enjoy!