Valentine's Day Conversation Starter.

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
So your in a bar/restaurant/whatever on Valentine's Day, just because you don't want to feel like a loser by staying at home alone. Which is... the exact reason why almost all single women go out on V Day, hint. hint. You spot this fine young lady either by herself or with some of her friends and you want to go say hello but, you don't know what to say. Well I have a tip for you.

Go over and tell her/them that you've been having an arguement with one of your female friends and you were wondering if they/she could help you settle something. The question is.... Wearing red on valentine's day, a good thing or a bad thing? I personnally think it's a bad thing, as the women may look like she's trying a little too hard to to find someone. But my female friend said that it was like everyone wearing green on St. Patrick's day, so its okay, What's your opinion?

They will definitely give you an answer, and if they/she is interested in you, the conversation will go from there. if not, just thank them and turn around and walk the other way, it's that simple.

However, it's NOT going to work if she's wearing RED, so don't even try.

I would be interested to know if anyone uses this, or has any success.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab