using the "friend frame"? by DeAngelo?

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you who have purchased DeAngelo's book may know what I'm talking about when I refer to the friend frame that he speaks about. Basically, not to give away too much information from his book, but he explains in detail his ideas on how you can basically tease a woman by telling her she would make "a great friend" etc... and this is supposed to really increase her interest level.

Does anyone actually try this type of method? Personally, in my past days, I've always struggled with the dreaded "friendzone". I'll admit, that was my weakness and as of late, I've only begun to make personal breakthroughs on getting women to look at my different. In my opinion, when I read that you should try to tell girls they would make "good friends" I was horrified... that's exactly the last thing i want them to think!

Does any DJ have thoughts on this?

setlur55

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best thing is to never try and fall into the friends trap. Let her guess where to place you and if you do not act like a friend but a potential lover it will help significantly. Do not ask her as what she sees you do not mention it and let it slowly develop. This is my approach, do what works best for you!

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The idea is to reverse their game. Leave them wondering why you only want to be friends with them and are not after sex like the other guys. it works for me, I do this because of the mistery effect. I tell them "im not that easy, plus we're only friends" and right away do something like rub her leg or her hand so she doesnt know what to think, it makes her think about yme but she cant figure out wuts my deal. Remember that this doesnt work by itself tho, you also need to use the c&f , be confident, and all that good stuff.

Snowyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever say "lets just be friends" or, "You are a great friend"

DeAngelo makes the point that it should be "If nothing else, you will make a great friend"

Sounds similar but worlds apart.

The first two will get you stuck in the friend zone so fast it will make your nose bleed.

The latter leaves the possibility of more. And thats what you want to be doing.

mungro

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I think until further notice... I'm going to be leaving the word "friends" out of my game for awhile.