using military to an advantage?

mike_0678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm enlisting in the marine corp and I'll be leaving in june when i graduate, is there a way i could use that to my advantage with out bragging...

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you are joining the military for chicks, it's probably not the best way to invest your life.

However, if you are doing it for other reasons more power to you.

I've never really heard a girl say they love a man in uniform. I've only heard it on tv, and for all we know, that could be subliminal messaging from the army.

I'm sure some girls would think it's cool and would be a good conversation piece. However, don't come back with post-traumatic stress disorder; that definently won't get you girls.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mike_0678
I'm enlisting in the marine corp and I'll be leaving in june when i graduate, is there a way i could use that to my advantage with out bragging...
Me too! But, I am starting to doubt if it is for me.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was thinking about joining, but decided to persue the nerdy arts instead. lol. But one of my friends joined, and he came back, with a shaved head, and muscles, and the ability to beat the **** out of anyone. Chicks digged him major time even before he joined though.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, more power to ya. I've never heard anyone here in town( I live next to a big Army base) that has never said they didn't like a man in uniform. It's definitely a big perk. More than likely, I'll be doing Air Force or Army ROTC within the next school year so I guess we'll both see if it helps pretty soon :D Good luck man.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mike_0678
well the way i see it is that i'm gettin paid to be in the best shape of my life..
HAHA! that is so true. My dad was in the Air Force for 20 years, and he said thats when he was in the best shape of his life...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strams4ever
HAHA! that is so true. My dad was in the Air Force for 20 years, and he said thats when he was in the best shape of his life...
Youre also putting a price on your life. Anyway, as long as you dont brag about it and be a pretentious bastard then itll be straight.