Useful tip for women who wear glasses

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not posting it as a tip, since i've only tested it on one girl! It worked though an a blonde HB8. Didn't end up taking her home but was making out with her for a while.

This tip is for girls that look good wearing glasses. As a rule, glasses look good on someone if they're not that noticeable. Look to see if the glasses are rimless or have a small lens.

I said something along the lines of
"Those glasses really suit you, the lenses are small and fit in well with your face blah blah"

I opened the chick with this and had her beaming within 10 seconds! I think its useful as glasses are something that people generally are very self conscious about. I wear them myself. Hey if I got the above compiment, I;d be beaming!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the coke frame glasses that make their eyes super bug eyed... their eyes really pop out

it also tells me the girl doesn't focus on looks much

Reagan

Banned
Reaction score
Secretary look is hot!!

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally I've had good results with compliments on jewelry and accessories. They make good ice breakers.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no fair, i went thru my entire high school career trying to figure out how to not wear mine because i didnt want to be seen as a nerd.
of course, i had to wear them to see.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reason #55423 why girls should wear glasses: They will more readily let u bust a load on their face b/c their fears of having it get in their eyes are dramatically reduced !

Yet, another useful tip by me. Please, no need to thank me.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
no fair, i went thru my entire high school career trying to figure out how to not wear mine because i didnt want to be seen as a nerd.
of course, i had to wear them to see.
I waited until I was 21... I sat in the back of the class to try and seem cool :p I started sitting there in grade 2, I only learned through experience, homework, and what notes I could write in class... Being in the field I only get experience, damn, can I learn more from every cold approach by writing and doing BC type actions? Should I make everything a social experiment?

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
i love a girl with pitch black galsses and has a cool dog by her side. i save money because we dont have to go to the movies