Urgent help required

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys
I have known a girl for some time now, talked to her a few times in real life because she lives nearby but mostly on the internet. Well we went on a date to the cinema on saturday nite and we got on really really well and we kissed later in the nite. The prob is she sorta likes another guy as well. I donno what way I should react or what to say to her. I really want this girl because she is a cracker and the fact that we got on so well makes me want her even more. she told me that if she was to meet me a few times more she knows she would definitly develop feelings for me but at the same time she still likes this otehr guy.

What should I do???

jdr120

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude, her Interest Level seems high. Have you read the bible?? "If you are persuing her romantically, don't do it over the internet. Use the phone" <-- (that's posted somewhere on the site, I can't take credit). Don't concern yourself with that other guy, just keep your backbone, remain a challange and mystery, and let that other AFC try to buy her affection...

Reaction score
Don't try to convince her that you are better - don't compete!

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd tell her to date that other guy and have a blast. tell her you just want to be her friend anyway. don't call her and see how she reacts. she'll be all over you.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall for her so quick!! Have other girls that you are seeing. That's the beauty of being a DJ. You always have options, so you don't get too attached to one, or you can quickly let go of one when they act up. Don't let the other guy worry you, go get other girls and you'll be fine.

PIMP

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah don't compete, but then again don't fall for this girl since she has warned you that she is seeing another guy. so now it is your turn to look for other girls too and if you can't look for another one.. then just be aloof and hope she decides to choose you. just be excellent.