Urgent Help!!! Hard to get got me thinking I Quit!!!

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay its this girl who I think is fine and I want to start a relationship with her. It no doubt she feel the same about me. She is a 9 or 10 I mean she is exclusive!!! I get to know her she is a nice girl but she barely says anything!!! I seen her at the school and she was talking to a guy who seems to stand in my way with going with her. I walk to the group and start a conversation asking her what she do this summer. "Nothing," she tells me. I crack a joke she laugh. Then dude get in the talk and ask her some questions. She loosin's up say words to him but when I ask questions I get "nothing" "ya" "no" How could i finish this deal and go with her.

Urgent help

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
she sounds boring to me... you might just need to find someone else.

or else just get some alone time. if she is into you there is a chance that she is just shy around you. open up to her and see if she does the same. if she doesnt, time to move on.

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
she doesn't want to start a relationship with you as you would like/say, but you would have to make her want to. She is more interested in the other guy. Like Arizona said, she sounds kinda boring, or turned off, maybe she compensates for personality with looks..

Don't get so attached, especially to something that you dont actually have

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw well I know she is interested and she just might be a boring person which is messed up. to pretty to be one lol. so how do i stop the short answer madness!

Arizona iced tea

Don Juan
Reaction score
hang out with her and show her you are a fun guy. just go bowling or putt putt or something fun like that...

varsityeagle89

Reaction score
I agree with Arizona......Dearl ur already making a mistake..u just want a relationship just because shes " Hott" stop chasing and start choosing...Find a girl that fits ur qualities and standards.. Stop trying to impress her.. Find out if she makes you feel good inside..etc.. for what i can tell already, she sounds boring, and seams aloof...And since im a junior in hs, theres $hit load of hot girls, but i dont care.. WHat i do is "Screen" and i actually have standards, and if she doesnt fit any of them, i just move on...Good Luck out there brotha