Urgent Advice Required

silverwolfalpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey there fellow DJ, thank you for viewing my post and i hope you can help me.
I got a pretty depressing situation at the hand
I used to go to a high school and i met this girl(a 9, blond, blue eyes, perfect body), i liked her since year 8 and have been chasing her since, from year 8-10 she became the girlfriend of many jerks in my school, things didn't go great, she knew i liked her because(you won't believ this) she used to go out with a guy who i used to hang around with, he sort of guessed i liked her but didn't care much about it. strangly she asked her ex-bf's friend who was also my friend to get close to me and diged out how i felt about her(stupidly i told him all i felt for that girl), and thanks to that spy she found out how i felt and he publically humilated me. My confidence was shattered and i hated the girl since-guess what, in year 11 she started liking me, but i still didnt believe it because of what she did to me in year 9, so she sent subtle messages and stuff but i didnt respond, just got on with my life. Finally came my GCSEs, and after my maths exam she came up to me, all smiling and laughing(after a maths exam...) and asked me whether i was going to the prom(i wasnt cause i didnt have anyone to go with and i hated my old school), and practically begged me to go with her:)eek: :eek: :eek: ), i was really suprised(i still liked her a bit), so i reluctantly agreed:)kick: ). Two days later i went to a friends house and she was there too, it went great so i(was still a nice guy and had no experience then) asked her to come to my house the day after, she said yes(here comes my mistakes). It was a friday, she came, we watched a film(boring...), ate some lunch, had a really boring day and to top it up i scrwed it up completely, i made every mistake you can when a girl goes around your house, acting nervous, making nervous jokes, freaking her out by telling her i really really loved her but dont love her any more just before she left...you get the drift.
Thanks to that day, she went to the prom with a bunch of friends, i didn't talk to her at the prom and things ended after i gave her a call the day after the prom, she sounded completely done wth me(i dont blame her).
So came the summer holidays, i found a new school, got a new life, love my current life, got many new friends, got a few hobbies, started with Djing and have the basic skills, generally happy with my new life-all i needed is a girl. Its now six month after i last seen her and talked to her so for no reason at all i called her, said we should meet, she agreed, sounded generally happy(there is something to notice here, i gave her a good luck charm before i left her, on the phone she said it was weird cause i called her exactly 10 minutes after she put on the charm-i thought she wouldnt wear it cause i screwd up so much). We were going to go for a coffee but she had to babysit her sister(shes 17-same as me), so i went to her house instead, i played it cool(like a new DJ), we had a good time, played board game, coooked a cake, had a few laughs with her sis(whos only 5), but i stayed off the kino and other skills which are to be used on new girls you meet. She saw my timetable(the one you make for a routine) and she said she needed one, so i agreed to make her one as long as she record her activities for 3 weeks(slick hey? i will know what her life is like and can plan what time to call her and stuff). I left on a high note and now i am hoping to set up a second date, she postphoned it twise now.
Here are the questions:
Do i still have a chance after that much screwing up?
Should i still go for her or its time to move on?
Am i obssessed with her?
Does she like me?
What should i do with her on my next date(if we would have one?)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwolfalpha said:
Do i still have a chance after that much screwing up?
Should i still go for her or its time to move on?
Am i obssessed with her?
Does she like me?
What should i do with her on my next date(if we would have one?)
1 maybe but she postponed on you two times now, so do you still wanna?
2 no, but you care too much about what she thinks when you should be doing other things.
3 who knows?
4 go out with someone new. have fun. dont think of her.

shydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm well it sounds like things are going pretty much well. I think she does kinda likes you know, since you act like a normal human being! NO, you are not obsessed with her. Be more of a chalenge for her if u want to attract her!! U should think of how to attract her more!! And GOOOO out with other girls!! U have to pratctice, wich means with other women u get a chance to practice!! PRActice makes perfect!! I dont know how u fell about leaving her behind!! I dont think u should let go of her just yet!! See how things will go on for u!! WIsh u all the luck u need