Upstairs neighbor I wanna bang..some advice needed.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really just wanna bang the crap outta her. She's got some monster titties and a nice tight butt. Anyways, A few days ago I was cleaning my car and she walked by to her car while i was walking into my apt. I turned around once i passed her and caught her looking at me(my butt I suppose) So that same day im still outside and she walks by and I say "hi how're ya" as she is passing and im walking towards her but she replies really quietly and nervously, a real shy nervous response i recall from another girl i once pursued. I havent seen her since except one other time when i was just getting out my car and she went upstairs on her phone.

Im wondering my so suave brothers, what should be my next step. Im hardly ever at my apt. Right now im at my buddy's house. Should i leave some kinda note on her car, its damn near impossible to keep running into her.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
notes are lame. Be at home more. start a convo. go spin other plates, just to keep your mind balanced. if you see her, you see her, if you don't you don't. take it or leave it.

WalkingStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gimmeyofonenumba said:
I really just wanna bang the crap outta her. She's got some monster titties and a nice tight butt.
Haha I don't really have anything to add beyond what Warrior said, but that line made me laugh.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. glad i could make ya laugh. It seems like such a reactive and non proactive approach. Might be weeks before i ever run into her again. I'd leave a note but that seems rather serial-killerish.

Juando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you'll have a different experience from mine, and if so good luck;

I've been tempted a few times with neighbors and gave in a couple of times, the easy part being the hook-up. The problem was what came AFTER, you have a hot potato in very close proximity and what do you do with her?

I like a mile or two minimum distance...

AwNaw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with warrior, just be ready at all times. If she is shy, then you may have no other choice than to just step to her like a man (especially if you suspect she's interested). Just be ready at all times, I think we should all be strivinig for that anyway.

My two cents.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living a note on her car is very creepy. If she is shy, she'd be dodging you every now and then. Just like Warrior said, just act cool until you run in her again.

Good luck.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I banged my neighbor upstairs on Monday night. It was fueled by alcohol. However, I want more from her and now its awkward when we see each other. Be careful on this one my man. A few hours of pleasure may lead to months of awkwardness.

pua1989

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude. just get some beer pong going at ur pad. then right before it starts and u have people comin over go to her pad and knock on the door and invite her over. simple as that. then you can mack on her. plus, if you invite her over, shes going to expect that you guys are partners. once you guys are partners, come up with a unique handshake only for you 2 alone, so you guys can build some rapport, then while you guys are winning just keep doin the handshake and every once in a while hug her and right before you are about to win slide your hand around her ass (maybe be a little more than a slide). once this happens, isolate her after the game, and start saying **** like "im glad youre here....im having a lot of fun hanging out with you..we could be having some more fun............" and gauge her response. then when she says "yeah we can" just start making out with her.

that right there is the recipe for hooking up with your neighbor. follow it step by step and youll be golden

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is control yourself. Relax. Be comfortable. You're probably talking to her with the intent that you want to bang her. DONT DO IT! Shes probably not thinking about having sex with you yet. For people to be comfortable around you, you must be comfortable around them, get to know each other first. If shes as appealing as you say, she probably knows it and knows what your after too.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pua1989 said:
dude. just get some beer pong going at ur pad. then right before it starts and u have people comin over go to her pad and knock on the door and invite her over. simple as that. then you can mack on her. plus, if you invite her over, shes going to expect that you guys are partners. once you guys are partners, come up with a unique handshake only for you 2 alone, so you guys can build some rapport, then while you guys are winning just keep doin the handshake and every once in a while hug her and right before you are about to win slide your hand around her ass (maybe be a little more than a slide). once this happens, isolate her after the game, and start saying **** like "im glad youre here....im having a lot of fun hanging out with you..we could be having some more fun............" and gauge her response. then when she says "yeah we can" just start making out with her.

that right there is the recipe for hooking up with your neighbor. follow it step by step and youll be golden
um right.

i know a more simpler recipe... take her to a bar and get her drunk. and even more simpler... throw some GHB in it.

alcohol isn't the solution.