**** up my chances with a HB.

jxc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care too much. Last night it did some real damage to my ego, but I woke up this morning not really caring too much. Sure it sucks, but atleast I learned from my mistake.

Everything was going perfect. I asked for her number, she told me she just moved and would let know as soon as she found out her number. I should of ended the convo right there, I had already made her laugh and we were deffinately at the "peak" of course conversation. Instead, I stuck around and tried talking more. But I wanted to seem like I was the one in control, she wasn't saying much. So I would start responding with one etc.. like "Interesting." I think that is the one word that pretty much killed it. I was waiting for her to start a discussion, but she was a tough cookie I guess. And after receiving a "Yeah... I guess.." I still didn't learn my lesson. I stuck around even longer and tried to "fix" my mistake. Ahhhhh. ****.

My advice, when you are at the peak of the convo.. get the **** out of there immediately. You have less of a chance of saying something that turns her off/bores her.. whatever.

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she just wasn't interested.

"she told me she just moved and would let know as soon as she found out her number"
translation: no, you cannot have my number

how many girls do you know without a cellphone? i don't think they exist any longer

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mountain said:
I think she just wasn't interested.

"she told me she just moved and would let know as soon as she found out her number"
translation: no, you cannot have my number

how many girls do you know without a cellphone? i don't think they exist any longer
Yes I agree. Good work on approaching her at least. You didn't nothing wrong.