Unique Situation involving stripper and me being very young.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a strip club (over 21) with a fake ID and got this strippers number. She looked like she was 20 years old. I am 20.

Later that day I hanged out with her and found out that she is 33 years old and has 2 kids and her husband just left her a few months ago. She is still technically married. She started stripping to pay bills last month

She is the hottest MILF I have ever seen. She gets carded everywhere she goes. You can only tell she is about 28 in direct sunlight.

Anyways I messed up by being a honest dumbass and telling her I am 20 years old. I think she freaked out secretly but said it didn't matter.

I've been hanging out with her for a few weeks now and chilled with her for 5 days. I even slept with her in her bed (no sex) twice. I touched her everywhere except "in her". She hasn't kissed me yet and I asked her why and she said that I was too young or immature. I know she would be all over me if I had ****in lied about my age. But you think I can get any action from her if I keep working my game on her?

She doesn't want a boy toy. She wants a man for herself and kids (i think)

Any advice on:

-Gaming older chicks
-doing her
-any advice? Thx bros

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How much $$$ (and be honest about this) has you spent on her or because of her?" "Latinoman"

I haven't spent **** on her. She makes at least $800 a week. Sometimes a few thousand.

I spent gas on her. I sometimes take her to the club and pick her up to make sure she is safe.

I can never be the man she wants. I am barly 20 and she is 33 with 2 kids. I am not gonna throw away my life and marry her. WTF?

I can be a good friend of hers and possibly **** her soon. These teases are getting to me.

Reaction score
You have to be more assertive, and tell her that you are over 18 years old, and you are the man and you are in control here, and to stop looking at you like you are less than a man, and just go for it aggressively next time you lie in bed next to her.

grr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically what Luke said.

How or, what did she say to stop you from intercourse in the first place? Sounds like she may not want to risk getting pregnant?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo bro, what are you doing?

Not only did she tell you, that you were too immature and young, but you took that without saying anything back? Hell, forget all of that man, why haven't you nexted her. Listen up, I don't wanna be a negative bastard but you need to get the hell out of there and go out and meet some other women, why are you wasting all your time on one woman? And if you say, "Because she is really hot", then you haven't gotten the entire point of this community. One of my (and your) key beliefs should be that I don't let womens looks give them any advantage. There are no special priveleges. Come on man, you know this.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Pimp that HO???

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes great advice Luke, will try it.

She is used to getting lots of attention from guys and assumes that I want ass from her. Whenever I am at her house and she is about to go to bed, I ask her if she wants me to sleep (cuddle) with her. Then she says that I am not getting any ass and I respond, "I don't give a ****, not a big deal to me, I will just call girl #2 or #3 and get it from them" At the end we only sleep together.

Last night I was rubbing her ***** from behind and I tried to sneak my fingers into her panties. I thought an ******* was a ***** like a newb. lol. She said "Stop" loud and that was that.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
pooparu said:
Yo bro, what are you doing?

Not only did she tell you, that you were too immature and young, but you took that without saying anything back? Hell, forget all of that man, why haven't you nexted her. Listen up, I don't wanna be a negative bastard but you need to get the hell out of there and go out and meet some other women, why are you wasting all your time on one woman? And if you say, "Because she is really hot", then you haven't gotten the entire point of this community. One of my (and your) key beliefs should be that I don't let womens looks give them any advantage. There are no special priveleges. Come on man, you know this.

She didn't flat out say that I was too young and immature. I asked her why she hasn't kissed me yet after 4-5 dates and she said I was young. Then I said I should have lied about my age and she was like NO!!!!!, its about maturity not age. SO I concluded that. We kept talking about it.

I try to pimp as many girls as I can. But I rarly meet new girls. I am stuck with working my game on this stripper, my ex I love and this new chick I meet at the gym.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THIS WOMAN SAYS. Even if she invites you into her home and you meet her kids. Very rarely do 33 year olds hang out with 20 year olds except to f_ck them up or f_ck them over. I'm sure this feels totally natural and legitimate, but soon you could be up to your neck in quicksand.

In fact, you should leaver her alone in any case. If she is indeed not messed up, you've got to leave her available so that a good man, who can be her baby-daddy, can step into her life.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
You slept in her bed, with her, TWICE!?! and didn't have sex with her. You've touched her all over and haven't kissed her?!?! WTF is your majour malfunction?

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kissed her, but she didn't respond with her tonuge.

I put my hands on her ***** under the pants and she stops it.

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I will tell you if she EVER brings up the age difference say something like this.

Her: 20? Your so young.

You: "I know, lucky you." (insert grin here)

Whenever she brings this up its an IOI. Don't downplay it like any other AFC would. Your living my fantasy man. I would glady trade 3 young hook ups for one mature hookup, but then again thats just me.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
just think about it, she always get the attention of the guys. and probably all the hot chick hate her.

Just don't give her a lot of attention, and do not make any moves to her.. until she is totaly attracted and freaked out why you won't kiss her! (ofcourse you already tried this :confused: )

Anyway to have any chance with her, just shouldn't let her know that you want sex or anything from her. But do not also fall in this category of friend!

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** it, I will just do xtc with her and she will fall in love. lol. (her first time)

yeah all other chicks are jealous of her which creates hatred. And she has been betrayed by a lot of boyfriends/husbands and other people...so its hard for her to even start to trust me but that will change.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurrican said:
**** it, I will just do xtc with her and she will fall in love. lol. (her first time)
LOL That's the best idea so far.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hurrican said:
yeah all other chicks are jealous of her which creates hatred. And she has been betrayed by a lot of boyfriends/husbands and other people...so its hard for her to even start to trust me but that will change.
You know that because...? :rolleyes: Don't listen to what women say man, just nod, but don't let it get to you, ok?

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
she told me a few stories about her past and I concluded that.

Jealousy makes a lot of enemies fast. Any guy who was ever with a hot girl should know that.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she gets carded, it is the US we're talking about. You can clearly be pushing 40, and you'll still get carded.

The fact that you told her your age is irrelevant. You know, how she knows you're young and immature? Because of your actions and your mannerisms. You're conducting yourself like an inexperienced 20 year old. You need to be a man, not by providing for her financially, but by acting like one and taking control.

As far as fvckin her... there's no sureshot way. First impressions are crucial and you've not made a good one, nor a second, third, fourth or fifth... she's already labelled you as something other than a sexual partner.

Hurrican

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Chuckles said:
As far as fvckin her... there's no sureshot way. First impressions are crucial and you've not made a good one, nor a second, third, fourth or fifth... she's already labelled you as something other than a sexual partner.

only good responce and it came from a girl.