Umm...Stalker?

DJoftheTheater

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a senior and there's this girl in my grade who's really good friends with this one sophomore...and so we met. Now, the sophomore and I were pretty good friends for a while and did some exracurricular things together, then she messages me on FB to tell me that she likes me...I explain that I already had a gf and stuff (she knew that at the time) so we kind of ljbf it up...then she says some stuff about one of my friends and we got in an argument that I've used as an excuse for not staying friends with her....fastforward...she put a blog up on myspace after that gf and I broke up about how she is so sad we don't talk anymore...she talked about it ith a few of my friends and someone laughed, so apparently she broke down crying :cry: and a bunch of people read that blog and made fun of her for it. Now she made another blog, more obviously about me, and I just read it.

I don't know, I definately don't want to have anything to do with her, but I also don't want to mock her cause we have lots of mutual friends and I don't want to hurt her more...so how can I deal with this?

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
nothin...this should be the least of ur problems right now... a girl that likes u but u don't....but be humble bout it...and worry bout things like ur grades and career

Bizzaro

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bow out. Leave her be. Talking with her and initiating more forms of communication is just going to keep her hooked on you.

Just let her be, let her breathe and eventually she'll start breathing someone else.