Ultimate AFC (unbelievable!!!)

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was just looking through this book about dating and advice for men and the author mentions not trying too hard, etc, etc. but then goes into an example ofa man that may have tried just a bit too hard (understatement of the year).

The man's name is Keith Ruff. I don't know if anyone here knows the story or not. But Keith is a 35 yr old, former stockbroker, who met a girl in D.C. named, Karine, who is 20 yrs. old. He says he's never felt this way about a girl in his life and promises to continue to pursue her forever!! As if that wasn't enough, Keith has since quit his job and has been living in a hotel in D.C. near where she works continuing to profess his love for her. He claims he will continue to ask her to marry him even ifshe turns him down 50,000 times or becomes a nun!!!

Continuing on, here are some of the monetary things he has bought Karine:
- Between 3,000 and 5,000 flowers (not including the flowers he has bought for her mother who works at the French embassy)
-A Limo parked outside her door with full bar and TV
-A gold ring
-$200 worth of champaigne
-Catered lobster dinners to her home.
-Musicians to come and serenade her.
-Sandwhich sign wearers walking around her home and business with the message "MR. DENNIS KEITH RUFF LOVES KARINE"
- Balloons (which she immediately popped, claiming the house was too full of flowers that there would be no room to walk around).
- A stepladder for her parents with the message "May you look at our relationship from a different angle"
- A learjet, placed on standby at the airport, "just in case she wanted to ride around".

When asked about the money he's spent (its estimated around $20,000) he claims to not care. Job offers he says, "not interested". "I'd rather think about her then sit at a job."

So what will happen if he runs out of money??? He said he will spend his last dime and beg for money if he has to in his pursuit of Karine, keep trying for 10 or 20 yrs. if thats what it takes.

Moral of the story here gentlemen, don't get carried away. And if you do feel like an AFC at some point, come back and read this and realize it could be worse. Or that if you don't come to your senses, look what might happen.

Here is a link to this story that I found on the internet:

http://www.christchurchbaptist.org/Pastors Word/loves_acid_test.htm

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...My...God. I almost want buy this guy some David DeAngelo CDs and mail it to him just as an act of charity.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously. this guy makes AFC's look like Cary Grant! :trouble:

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that wasn't bad enough guys (I posted before reading the whole story I was so in shock) here are some quotes to end the article:

"Maybe this makes her nervous, but at least she gets to smile while being nervous"

"Reality to me is disturbing, I'd rather just close my eyes and see her face."

"Fantasy is where I'm living. I'm living with hope".

SCARY!!!!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a mental disorder, not AFC. He needs professional help and the news media are basically just exploiting his illness.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, we like to call this 'illness' AFC.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wb-AFC-itis

what happens if she falls for him? That will rock the world of players, DJs, and pimps to its very core.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a lawyer gets in touch with her, he will get a restraining order put on the guy. Then when he violates it, he goes to jail. Spending all his money is not the worst that can happen. There are plenty of guys in jail for being AFCs.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
There is a thin line between an AFC and a psycho and this guy just crossed it.
That one.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Bible Belt, what do you mean guys that are in jail for being AFC?? This is interesting, give an example

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
D_Master said:
Was just looking through this book about dating and advice for men and the author mentions not trying too hard, etc, etc. but then goes into an example ofa man that may have tried just a bit too hard (understatement of the year).

The man's name is Keith Ruff. I don't know if anyone here knows the story or not. But Keith is a 35 yr old, former stockbroker, who met a girl in D.C. named, Karine, who is 20 yrs. old. He says he's never felt this way about a girl in his life and promises to continue to pursue her forever!! As if that wasn't enough, Keith has since quit his job and has been living in a hotel in D.C. near where she works continuing to profess his love for her. He claims he will continue to ask her to marry him even ifshe turns him down 50,000 times or becomes a nun!!!

Continuing on, here are some of the monetary things he has bought Karine:
- Between 3,000 and 5,000 flowers (not including the flowers he has bought for her mother who works at the French embassy)
-A Limo parked outside her door with full bar and TV
-A gold ring
-$200 worth of champaigne
-Catered lobster dinners to her home.
-Musicians to come and serenade her.
-Sandwhich sign wearers walking around her home and business with the message "MR. DENNIS KEITH RUFF LOVES KARINE"
- Balloons (which she immediately popped, claiming the house was too full of flowers that there would be no room to walk around).
- A stepladder for her parents with the message "May you look at our relationship from a different angle"
- A learjet, placed on standby at the airport, "just in case she wanted to ride around".

When asked about the money he's spent (its estimated around $20,000) he claims to not care. Job offers he says, "not interested". "I'd rather think about her then sit at a job."

So what will happen if he runs out of money??? He said he will spend his last dime and beg for money if he has to in his pursuit of Karine, keep trying for 10 or 20 yrs. if thats what it takes.

Moral of the story here gentlemen, don't get carried away. And if you do feel like an AFC at some point, come back and read this and realize it could be worse. Or that if you don't come to your senses, look what might happen.

Here is a link to this story that I found on the internet:

http://www.christchurchbaptist.org/Pastors Word/loves_acid_test.htm
aWWw....i think you guys need to lighten up....hes so sweet! :rock: *BARF

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nervous: Dude, I feel like liek I just got hit in the gut.
I feel like vomiting.

Bro..dude........
You're dangerous.

Man, I feel sick.

Guys, don't ever, EVER do this crazy sh*t.
Just don't.
Never. NEVER.

Better to be alone than to have a woman with you just becasue of your money.
Better to be alone than to beg a woman to be with you.
Better to be alone than to resort to having to buy her things to like you.
Better to be alone than to sacrifice your self respect and dignity to be with a woman.
Better to live with rejection, than to live with regret.

And much, much better to do your homework now on your Self Improvement, than later when you're tongue tied, and brain farting in front of the woman of your dreams.