Ugly woman with a beautiful voice shocks the world!: Susan Boyle!!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just checking before I took off and saw this post....

I wanna know one thing,

WHATS THE BIG DEAL?

So she can sing cool good for her, I cant sing so I'll give her props but it's funny to see LOTS of people going crazy for this chick.

When they talk about her they say the world is going to change or things are going to start to get better just cause she sings....it's pretty funny.

I always laugh when people bring up this chick, but then again I am not one of those people that watches American Idol.

Akuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's another Paul Potts. People will have completely forgotten about her in a month.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't that impressed with her. It's just for ratings. I don't understand why the sheeple think ugly people can't sing lol.

Paul Pott was better.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i do agree her fame will fade in time. The shocker was that everyone was laughing at her and prejudging her because of her looks...then she basically shut everyone up. She wont change the world but she definitely has changed hers...this is her shining moment...let her shine.

Last edited:

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well potts is a fking millionaire now, She'll probably be one as well. Good for her!

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
search1ng said:
well potts is a fking millionaire now, She'll probably be one as well. Good for her!
Of course she will...Simon Cowell is a capitalist bastard and he will try to make as much money out of this commodity as possible.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's an even better little girl singer now. Seriously amazing voice. Tops Boyle in my opinion.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think for a second her "story" hasn't been thoroughly scripted, focus grouped and packaged for mass consumption. She's an obvious talent, but this has set up written all over it. She's already had her make-over and they're selling the rags to riches, "don't judge a book by it's cover", we're all so 'shallow' we should be ashamed of ourselves formula. The world is in a global depression - sell the feel-good now.