ugly girlfriends

hayabusa

Reaction score
I ve only had ugly girlfriends:D ...at least so far.That's because my friends always have told me to go for the easy catch,girls that you can get laid fast,and I didn't want to appear too snob,and I respected my friends advice,but the thing is that now I kind of regret it because I think that it might have brought me this two problems:
1-I haven't enjoyed any moment in these relationships,and I bet neither they.I even regret having had sex with them,which I had to force myself.
2-Now this was supposed to give me some advantage in dealing with better looking girls,but it hasn't.I still look at pretty girls like godesses...something I ve always wanted but couldn't get,not even tried.And now that I m trying I dont think of my past exp usefull at all and I get nervous.
But my friends keep telling me to go for the easy,so I m kind of in the middle here..should I continue dating ugly girls...

just so suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go for who youre actualy attracted too, not who your friends would go for

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife was not that attractive when we met, but I helped her pick out clothes, took her to a hair stylist, took her shopping for make-up, and as her self-image improved, so did her figure. She actually got more attractive as she got older. When she died, most of the people described as beautiful and being a graceful lady.

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
break it off man, its not worth it. and ur friends are loser afc.
its the same as gettin a job just to pay the bills and never looking for a job that ur happy in.