Ugliest Guy In The World Picking Up Girls

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpvuIYZah20

poor guy, he has crouzons disease

scares the living **** outta girls on the street by jumping in front of them like a ****ing kangaroo

gets rejected every time, is cringe to watch

pua community would constantly tell this guy that he needs to work on his game, confidence, routines, when the brutal reality is that he has a very ugly face

he will constantly be told that his looks are not the issue, and he will want to believe that, because it will help him to cope with physical ugliness

his confidence is not unique, women can get men with his level confidence, and also with good looks, so why would they settle for a guy with crouzons disease?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude's got more confidence than me, i give him that.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you stop worrying about what he is doing and start taking action on your own.

Be blessed that you don't look like him or have to deal with his condition.

Posting things like this is a waste of time. :kick:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for him. How many of you little pr*cks could usurp a lifetime of such a debilitating mindset spawn by a genetic anomaly through no fault of your own, and still do what this guy just did? The guy is admirable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that this guy is working through his issues.
That opening where he jumps in front of the girl walking down the street and blocks her every time she tries to get away from him though, I agree with Mauser, that is terrible and must come off as frightening and intimidating.

Kudos to the guy for trying, especially since he's had some debilitation, but he comes across as very nervous and antsy, I think. He seems like the kind of guy who would get tossed out of a club by bouncers for bothering the girls, or find himself in some sort of misunderstanding and get beaten up.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
like I said, his level of confidence is not unique

women can get a guys with his level of confidence, and much better looks

they're everywhere

is cringy to watch how these girls can't wait to get out of the situation, especially that latina girl in black

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it but paid no attention to the YouTube comments. I know how it goes. 100 anonymous other douches posting comments that make you wonder where is the site's quality control.

Good looks is some kind of default requirement when many females are concerned. When complimenting looks in those situations, it sometimes sounds like they are intoxicated or talking out their ass. Who uses 'pretty' to describe a guy? (personal experience here)

Lust is too much to bear when you aren't one of the 'beautiful people'. You feel like the young male equivalent of an isolated and ridiculed elderly man.

You resort to going out alone pretending you are having a good time.

We are in an age where women are talking and thinking like guys.
Living with something outside your control that guys and girls constantly remind you of sucks. To be talked down to and have your insecurities played into by women and (possibly) white knights sucks.

As a person who in the past, was clearly immediately pigeon-holed and isolated in his college years for being 'him', being associated with those on the autistic spectrum and the handicapped is why I am no longer outcome dependent on women.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latino158 said:
like I said, his level of confidence is not unique

women can get a guys with his level of confidence, and much better looks

they're everywhere

is cringy to watch how these girls can't wait to get out of the situation, especially that latina girl in black
but he have balls, more then most here, also why worrying about him?

his aproach is annoying to anyone being good looking or not, course pretty people normally can get away, but is still annoying and sometimes even your looks can't get you away of trouble.

then I ask waht is the point of this post anyway? game he have none so saying looks is better then game is void here.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He didnt **** any girls from this video. They were visibly disgusted at looking at him. How is this game?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding the "manosphere" to be a bit questionable these days. There are a lot of PUAs co-opting men's issues using evo psych, red pill, game, etc. who are trying to make money.

He's just one of their many victims.

There's nothing wrong with putting yourself out there to overcome fears but it's obvious this is counterproductive for him and I see him getting himself in trouble if he keeps this up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I'm finding the "manosphere" to be a bit questionable these days. There are a lot of PUAs co-opting men's issues using evo psych, red pill, game, etc. who are trying to make money.

He's just one of their many victims.

There's nothing wrong with putting yourself out there to overcome fears but it's obvious this is counterproductive for him and I see him getting himself in trouble if he keeps this up.
Wouldn't surprise me a bit.
Honestly, I think you have to be a little gullible to believe everything a PUA guru tells you. Maybe a lot gullible.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusion that if you look like crap and are socially inept, then you won't really get anywhere. Props to this guy for approaching but thumbs down for being socially stupid by not knowing when to back off.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's got good vocal tonality and pretty good body language. He certainly did scare the heck out of those girls though.

Too bad the guy can't get a new set of teeth and a little plastic surgery. I'm concerned that he might go on acting like this for a while but then fall into despair as the rejections mount up and reach critical mass. I give him a lot of credit for trying.