Ugh.. This Girl

tomcat2007

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys me again. This girl who lives in my neighbourhood had originally turned me down for a date Saturday night.(Something casual-a bite to eat.) Of course I was dissapointed but didnt tell her. She had gotten back to me later this evening and asked me if I wanted to go for coffee on Saturday night. However she is making no guarntees about it. In relation to this, I said no worries, no big deal if nothing materializes. This girl orginally was flaking and now is deflaking. Is she actually interested or is she covering her tracks. FACK SAKES! Cheers from the Thomcat!

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She could be bored.

Make her jump through some hoops to test her interest. Say no to coffee on her terms but reschedule on yours. Do this before spending a dime. If there is genuine interest she will oblige. If not, you're just spinning your wheels.

Spin more plates.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT PAY FOR HER. Above poster makes a good point, you should do it on your terms not hers. She is feeling like she has a boy toy now.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
She could be bored.
People only go for a coffee on a Saturday night if they're really really bored with nothing better to do.

Counter her offer (since she asked you, it means that she's supposedly free on that night) with something else on your term at the same time, but more exciting than coffee.