Ugh, I'm about to start hanging out with this fat chick

gonnamakeachange

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's really social and has lots of friends. I have no friends, but I thought I'd go through her to get some friends. Bad?

worship

Banned
Reaction score
Good if she has hot friends and you make sure to LJBF her.

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
Good if she has hot friends and you make sure to LJBF her.
What this guy says. Make sure you shut her down, but not so much that she will then revert to ****blocking you.

ItsAllAboutMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I have had experiences with this, a problem is even if you make them a "best friend" they still for some reason ****-block you. Not in front of you but in the sense they try to avoid there hot friend's being there when your there etc. Though you got nothing to lose, one thing you should do with fat friends is avoid being seen in public with her unless she brings hot friends.

Cinamon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, fat birds have a lot of hot friends, cause it makes average to above average girls look like a goddess. Now, the best way to play this is to set her up with an aquantaince that would be happy to spend time with any girl, and that gets her out of ur hair, or wanting you. She will return the favour by not c0ck blocking you.

Reaction score
I wouldn't go about using people. If the fat chick is a good friend I'd keep her as a friend probably. I wouldn't just hang out with her because she might have hot friends, that would be really stupid. I mean, why on earth would you even associate with a person you don't really enjoy being around?

Hang out with people you like to be around, and you'll get enough people around you. Using people is for losers.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you're learning. Some people in your life, you have to admit at some point, are a social tool. This girl has no real value to you in terms of sex, so use her as social leverage to become "friends" (and more) with her friends. This is just how the world works. Everyone is "friends" with certain people in order to become closer to other people, i.e. the fat bird's mates who you want to fvck.

Make sure the fat bird thinks highly of you so that she bigs you up to her friends and makes you look cool (not saying you're not already tho..). Then LJBF her and get with her friends.

You need these social tools badly especially if you're lacking in the friends department right now.

Good luckk mate

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
YES its ok
1. Women do it all the time.
2. She doesn't have to go all along, so she is letting herself be used.
3. Her hot friends will make her fat ass bare able

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get fat girl to be your friend.
2. Get fat girl to think one of your attractive buddies is into her.
3. Get fat girl to introduce you to her hot friends.
4. Repeat 3 and 4 and lead her on until you get to bang her friends.

As far as you are concerned, her job is to get you laid, not with her though.

Or just approach a hot girl.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
2. Get fat girl to think one of your attractive buddies is into her.
or if you have any desperate chode friends, then introduce them to her and set them up. Hopefully she'll return the favor with one of her hot friends.

ItsAllAboutMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cinamon said:
Good for you, fat birds have a lot of hot friends, cause it makes average to above average girls look like a goddess. Now, the best way to play this is to set her up with an aquantaince that would be happy to spend time with any girl, and that gets her out of ur hair, or wanting you. She will return the favour by not c0ck blocking you.
Yep Cinamon is right on here bring a mate with you that has no standards, everyone has a mate like this they will ****, lick or get sucked by anything. After he does his thing she shouldn't ever have any initiative to like you.

DonGorgon said:
lots of en are turning gay and or accepting fatties as their only options.. i say dont do it.. cause fat hos lower your self esteem
DonGorgon also has a point as hanging with fatties does lower self esteem and even if you feel you can do better, they kind of become part of your reality which will definetly make you feel awkward near hot girls.

You have to start somewhere. So fat/hot doesn't matter, as long as your not fvcking the fatties, cuz den she will tell her hot friends you ****ed her. As much as her hot friend's might of been interested or thought you were hot, your value will be lower then ever and if u live somewhere people generally know each other then your reputation will go down the ****ttter. So general rule don't **** the fatties and don't be seen with her when it is just you too.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer to your question lies in this statement and this statement alone: "The end justifies the means."

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When approaching a group of hot girls and a fattie, I always talk to the fattie first. That sets you apart from every other guy, who will typically go straight to the hottest girl and stare at her t!ts as he tries to pretend to make conversation. I think it may have been a Mystery tip - always first approach the one you don't want. That makes it easier to get the one you do.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ItsAllAboutMe said:
DonGorgon also has a point as hanging with fatties does lower self esteem and even if you feel you can do better, they kind of become part of your reality which will definetly make you feel awkward near hot girls.

You have to start somewhere. So fat/hot doesn't matter, as long as your not fvcking the fatties, cuz den she will tell her hot friends you ****ed her. As much as her hot friend's might of been interested or thought you were hot, your value will be lower then ever and if u live somewhere people generally know each other then your reputation will go down the ****ttter. So general rule don't **** the fatties and don't be seen with her when it is just you too.
Omg this is so true.......