Uber Feminists.

dharmabum512

Reaction score
Is it just me or do many women have unrealistic expectations on

what exactly you will put up with? Specifically,when your going

back and forth with her durning the chase.It almost seems like too

many princess stories were told, mixed with over feminism.

ForbesLtd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dharmabum512
what exactly you will put up with?
First of all:
It is just you who has unrealistic expectations on what exactly you will put up with.

Dude, it doesn't matter what the girls want or dream of, what is important is what YOU want!
You are the Alpha-male (maybe even the Über-Alpha-male) so whatever the woman dreams of becomes irrelevant when she meets you resp. becomes you!
Get the idea?

Forget about princess stories, if you try to be the "prince" for her, then of course she's in charge and will try to mold you into the prince-shape in her head.

You don't even care whether she's waiting for the prince on the white horse or not and if she doesn't think so or turns you down because you don't meet her expectations then she's just NOT WORTH it.

dharmabum512

Reaction score
No need to state the basics, they are pretty obvious.The question
is more related to the mentality of American women in particular.
No need for "informative" lectures.

wowiehowie

Banned
Reaction score
If I do develop a strong sense that I'm working a 'femi-nazi', I'll continue engaging her but with no desire to pursue anything. I just like to start needling, pestering, and exposing the many double standards that many femminists enjoy. My view of them changes from one of femminity to one of a butch.

dharmabum512

Reaction score
Yeah, its funny to jack with their own hypocracy; it just sucks
that so many hot ones have this mindset.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what might help guys who feel like their game is messed up by feminism? Taking some time to actually figure out what feminism is. I suggest a women's studies course if you're in college, or reading The Second Sex by de Beauvoir if you're not. Thinking about what actually happened historically and why, instead of complaining about what's happening today, might help you guys get a hold of your life better.

ksoileau

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanchai
You know what might help guys who feel like their game is messed up by feminism? Taking some time to actually figure out what feminism is. I suggest a women's studies course if you're in college, or reading The Second Sex by de Beauvoir if you're not. Thinking about what actually happened historically and why, instead of complaining about what's happening today, might help you guys get a hold of your life better.
LOL. Today's feminists don't even agree on what feminism is. For example, some like McKinnon say that ALL sex is rape. Others like Steinem actually got married later in life. Taking a course on feminism would (for a man) be an act of masochism.

But thanks for your input.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ksoileau
LOL. Today's feminists don't even agree on what feminism is. For example, some like McKinnon say that ALL sex is rape. Others like Steinem actually got married later in life. Taking a course on feminism would (for a man) be an act of masochism.

But thanks for your input.
I'm saying it's absolutely useful, especially for students of female psychology like the men here, to understand the tenets of popular feminism because it pervades society. Instead of, you know, taking a couple radical feminists as an example and saying all feminism is anti-man.

It's better to understand things before hating them.

dharmabum512

Reaction score
I love Seanchai's quasi-cleaver insight's,"if we try to understand
feminism historically, it will help us guys get a hold of our lives
better". Making generalized, narsistically needy comments is
weak, needy man-boys need not advise.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. If you meet a feminist and don't like feminism, ignore her. Pretend you're a European, and you just met an American ;)

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm saying it's absolutely useful, especially for students of female psychology like the men here, to understand the tenets of popular feminism because it pervades society. Instead of, you know, taking a couple radical feminists as an example and saying all feminism is anti-man.

It's better to understand things before hating them.
Feminism does not pervade society feminism perverts it. A modern man would do well to ignore avoid it.

Most americanized women are in fact tainted by feminism. The sad thing is most women today don't even realize it.

What does a feminist woman offer a man anyway? She won't cook, she won't clean, she won't let you be the provider, and the worst thing of all is that she won't respect your natural instincts as a man. Your childern will be come AFCs and your family name will be disrespected. If you get married to one she will get a stupid job just so that she can shift the responsibilty of raising her childern off to day care workers.

I have a friend who is married to a woman like this. She won't even pick up after herself.

The feminst woman should only be used for sex. There is no other option.

If a girl tells me that she is a feminist. I next her ass. The good news is that there are still women out there who will respect you as a man.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Who cares. If you meet a feminist and don't like feminism, ignore her. Pretend you're a European, and you just met an American ;)

this is true. Act european and you will get the women.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Seanchai's quasi-cleaver insight's,"if we try to understand
feminism historically, it will help us guys get a hold of our lives
better". Making generalized, narsistically needy comments is
weak, needy man-boys need not advise.

A man must understand himself and be at one with himself if he is to improve his life. Understanding feminism has nothing to do with being a man. It has nothing to do with improving your life.

Men - real men don't give a fu-cken shi-t about feminism.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I can understand a lot of your criticisms of feminism. I'm wondering, though: is everything feminists have ever done bad? Where would you draw the line in the history of women's rights where it got out of hand and crossed "natural" boundaries? The right to vote? Ending discrimination in the workplace? Or at some point where feminists all turned lesbian and decided to destroy man?

I agree that feminism is why the world is full of AFCs. At what point did this happen, though? This is what I mean about understanding history.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live, there are a TON of feministas who:
-- Don't shave anything.
-- Claim to be bisexual whether they are or not.
-- Dress like bag ladies b/c men are supposed to love them for their minds.
-- Love to pick fights about PC.
-- Have nasty-azz dreadlocks with who-knows-what crawling in them
-- Use patchouli oil for perfume & smell like a pizzed-out campfire.

Needless to say I don't bother with 'em.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a f*cking nob-jockey aren't you?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, I can understand a lot of your criticisms of feminism. I'm wondering, though: is everything feminists have ever done bad? Where would you draw the line in the history of women's rights where it got out of hand and crossed "natural" boundaries? The right to vote? Ending discrimination in the workplace? Or at some point where feminists all turned lesbian and decided to destroy man?

I agree that feminism is why the world is full of AFCs. At what point did this happen, though? This is what I mean about understanding history.
Feminism as it exists now did not achieve any of that.

Feminism is essentially marxism/communism. It was the Marxists who first dreamed it up, divide and conquer.

You're still a nob-jockey though.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

what exactly you will put up with? Specifically,when your going

back and forth with her durning the chase.It almost seems like too

many princess stories were told, mixed with over feminism.
The expectations of women are no more unrealistic than the expectations of the guys on here. People are more demanding and selfish than ever. It has nothing to do with feminism. It's simply because both men and women have a sense of entitlement and want something for nothing.

If having unrealistic expectations makes one a feminist then 95% or better of the men here must be feminists.